New Girl

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyche

Reaction score
Hello, you may call me Tyche, as i prefer to keep my real name disclosed at the moment. It has the same meaning as my user name though. I am about to turn 19 and have been considering joining here for awhile. I live in a small town within Alberta, Canada and go to an alternative school because i'm ill often.

Most people know me as the cheery nice girl, whom is kind and ever willing to listen. Yet few people get close or are allowed to, as i have been hurt before. (But then again haven't we all?) I'm lonely, even when i'm surrounded by everyone. I admit i have wonderful best friend i adore, but rarely get to see do to distance and it sucks. My other "friends" rarely last, before they are replaced or leave me, the mutual use running out.

I have alot of odd quirks and spend most of my time reading (manga,novels,web surfing) or people watching. I never felt very comfortable with normal people and end up acting when i'm amonst them. I'm this wonderful person inside my head that i could only hope to be, but this fear stops me. I guess i'm here to sate my curiosity and need of connections, but mostly to pass my free time with people who just might understand.

Welcome, Tyche. I think you'll find plenty of warm, open, understanding folks here. :D

----Steve

Latest posts

Back