New haircut suggestions for a 17 year old guy :P

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

INTERPOL

Reaction score
Hey guys, random topic lol, been wanting to cut my hair into a shorter more mature looking style for a little while now. I can't make up my mind tbh. I don't think I look good with the old "short back and sides" do and I don't think i suit my hair short enough to spike up either :/
I'm not really sure what I want to be honest, just something shorter, more masculine and mature-looking for a 17 year old dude. Sorry I couldn't find any pics of me with short hair, or when my hair was really long :/

Here's me now :

381329_292831467406325_100000384229971_946312_317690163_n.jpg

uve a long face
keep hair short on top
or ull elong8 ur face evn more
probably sumthng w/a fwd comb?
would look best on u

or maybe sumthng like a contemporary ivy league?
y dnt u look @ various styles
n visualize howd they look on ur face
u know n can c ur face bettr than any1 else

then it also depends on wut type of image/personality u want 2 xhibit 2 the outside world
cuts say a lot

Thanks for the advice, I googled "Ivy league haircut" and got a whole list of different short hairstyles. I think i'd like similar.

Here's a pic i thought looked ok, it's Robert Pattinson (not a fan of him tbh...) with a haircut i like

The one on the right.

robert-pattinson-haircut-before-after-590bes072710.jpg

Anything is better then the Beiber at this point. :D (and get a shave)

Just make sure you don't get the new girl...

Most hairstylists can recommend what might look good on you and have several books of hair styles in them they may be able to help you with.

Sci-Fi said:
Anything is better then the Beiber at this point. :D (and get a shave)

Just make sure you don't get the new girl...

Most hairstylists can recommend what might look good on you and have several books of hair styles in them they may be able to help you with.

aww that hurt, a part of me died inside when I read that haha
I'm shaving after MOvember :)

Thats a good point, I'll ask for a look when I go to get it done, but I do want a picture of some sort of something that i'd want just in case I don't see anything better in their books :)

INTERPOL said:
Thanks for the advice, I googled "Ivy league haircut" and got a whole list of different short hairstyles. I think i'd like similar.

Here's a pic i thought looked ok, it's Robert Pattinson (not a fan of him tbh...) with a haircut i like

The one on the right.

the 1 on the right?
ok
nt bad
nt bad
think u could get away w/it

Chasm said:
INTERPOL said:

The one on the right.

the 1 on the right?
ok
nt bad
nt bad

It's a decent one, still looking around though :p

n that would portray a much more serious/adult image
than wut ur currntly holdng
n dnt need 2 necessarily dump the beard entirely
could just go w/sumthing more neat n trim

INTERPOL said:
Chasm said:
INTERPOL said:

The one on the right.

the 1 on the right?
ok
nt bad
nt bad

It's a decent one, still looking around though :p
good
LoL
its nt the "best" 4 ur face
ull find it tho

Asston Kutcher...why the heck would you want a hair cut like that d-bag? No...just don't do it. You're better off keeping the Bieber. :D I'm kidding. It really is up to you.

lol I quite like Ashton Kutcher, dunno what it is about him :)

hmmm....so hard to think of what I want, but it's not like I have a time limit on how long i have to decide haha, i'll think of something :p

WTF...man Rodman is one crazy mother.

You should get a design shaved into your head.

Latest posts

Back