new here...any massholes?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mentat27

Reaction score
I'm vincent
i go to school in boston

uhh
i find it kinda difficult well really difficult actually to make friends
i was just kinda wondering if there was anyone in like the boston area whod wanna like maybe talk and maybe hang out some time

guys girls i just kinda want friends to talk to

there are some people i talk to from all over the country and its nice talking to them and all but like i want person to person interaction

my major is composed of lots of indoorsy people who fear the outside lol...so like even my classamates arent like any cool to be around

so anyways id love to make some new friends
why not try the internet

as a side note, my major has to do with computers...theyre one of the few things im actually good with so if anyone has any problems with malware or spyware or anything feel free to send me a message or get me on aim and id love to try to help

well uh thanks for reading, i hope to maybe like talk to people soon

Welcome. I had a friend that went to Boston for college. I live just a few hours south of you, in Connecticut. :3

lol sorry i live in the midwest but welcome to the forum mentat27 i hope you can find some friendly new engalnders

:)

Hey Vincent, nice to meet ya. I might take you up on those computer skills soon enough, I am notoriously bad with computers. Unfortunately I am from NC, so no luck there, but welcome to the forum anyway!

See ya around,

Sarah

OMG, with my luck with computers I really wish I knew you when I lived out there. I know enough to put one together but am horrible at the finer points.

mentat27 said:
Estreen said:
Welcome. I had a friend that went to Boston for college. I live just a few hours south of you, in Connecticut. :3

mm im from there
north haven

Really? Awesome. :) I live in Norwich currently. =3

welcome to the forums, hope you find someone to chat to in your area...unfortunately im in australia, so not even the same country lol

Latest posts

Back