New here - first post. =)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tigershark

Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm very new here, this will be my first post, but from just skimming around I can tell this looks like the kind of forum I'd like to contribute to.

My name is Megan, & I'm from Calgary Alberta, Canada. I'm 20-years-old, & my life feels pretty lonely. From the outside looking in, that might not be the case, though. I have a loving boyfriend who I've been with for 1.5 years, & before that I was in a relationship for 4 years. My problem is not at all about finding a significant other. My problem is friends. I do truly enjoy my time alone, that is why this forum sparks my interest. I've always spent a lot of time alone, I was an only child until I was 8. I do however deeply long for friends. I moved around a lot during my childhood & teen years, & was bullied a lot for being the new girl, & always had a hard time finding great friends. Now that I'm an adult, it seems even harder. I put all my feelings, free time & effort into my boyfriend, & when I'm not with him I do really enjoy taking time to just relax by myself. I like doing this. It's just that sometimes when I am alone, or we go out with his friends, it makes me really wish I had that, too.

Anyways! This feels like it's turning into a pity party! I'm just glad to be here, & I hope to meet some of you. I've made pretty long lasting friendships on the internet before when I was a teen, & they've always been just as fulfilling as the in-person ones. I hope to do that again. :)

Hey Punisher! Thanks for the reply. How are you?

It looks like you've been here for an pretty long time. It must be pretty decent then! Haha.

Megan, great to hear from you...I have similar issues with making friends and being the lone wolf :)

Hope to see you around the forum

Hi Megan,

Welcome!

You are in the right place. I believe you will make friends on this Forum.

I found that participating by posting on threads that I feel I have something to add to, has led to me PMing or someone PMing me too!

Best of luck to you! Be happy!

Hi and welcome Megan!That's a good welsh name! (how come you user name is Tigershark,but your avi is a Great White?) Either way,they scare the crap out of me!

Latest posts

Back