New Here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

LonesomeLoner

Hi there,

I'm LonesomeLoner and a very lonesome loner I am...

I've never had a relationship before. This hurts me very very much because I know what I am missing out on, and see couples everywhere. Yeah I am jealous because no matter what I do, I get nowhere with girls. I also don't have any friends and where I live there is nobody that wants to know me, even most of the family don't.

Single for 6.5 years has given me a very dull life. I can live without people but it would far suit me more to have friends and a partner, but also I haven't had any proper friends for years and see nobody and do nothing each day. The end may well be in sight, I haven't seen anything to give me hope. A mindset that is extremely hard to remove.

Welcome to the forum. There's plenty of ears to listen here an wonderful people to get to know.

Stick around :)

I am new here so I hope I am doing this right.

I have been alone basically my whole life so I know what it feels like to think that your only option is to live in your own little world.
I try to find things that I like, and just do them, have you ever tried to listen to audio books, I find that helps a lot.

lostnotyetfound said:
have you ever tried to listen to audio books, I find that helps a lot.

Not those, but music and rain/sea/thunder/etc sounds for hours at a time

Hey there, welcome to the forum! Hope you'll be able to make some nice interaction and make new friends here. Very awesome people around. ;)

Man I can relate to some of that stuff, I hope things turn around for you :)

Latest posts

Back