New here...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kkathylv

Reaction score
I have to say, surprised seeing so many young people feeling alone.

I live in Texas. I am 40 years old and a single mother to an 11 year old son. I am going through a 2 week long broken heart of a 1 1/2 year relationship. And feeling alone now more than ever. I remember the feeling and I hate it =(.

Before being involved in this relationship, I was alone for 11 years and meet this person and feel in love. The break up is a shock to me as there really is no reason for it. I'm not dealing with it well. =(

I'm a home-body so meeting people in real life is hard for me. I figured a place like this could cheer me up alittle?

I'm so sorry that you are going through such a difficult time. I hope you can find a bit of support here on the forum. Welcome. :)

Hello kkathylv :) Welcome to ALL. Your avatar looks familiar. I think someone here used it once before...well nevermind about it.

From 11 years of being alone, then to having someone, and then being alone again is probably making you feel more lonelier than ever before. I hope you don't end up hurting yourself as the days go by. You probably are so just remember that it is going to take time, but for now you can always post here to get many insights and opinions to your thoughts. This place is really good for that.

Take care of yourself and I hope you feel better.

Welcome kkathylv

I am sorry that things have been so rough for you lately. That is always a difficult time.

Yes your avatar is familiar. Strangely enough it was used by a single mother from Texas.

yay youre here! Now the fun can begin :p

btw you arent the only lesbian on this forum, just for your information of course.

Enjoy the forums, please do stay a while n_n

Latest posts

Back