New Member - Hey

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm James. I'm 23 and a student primary (elementary) school teacher. I'm not exactly lonely, but I have a lot of sympathy for those who are. I'm happy that the issue of loneliness has been getting some attention in the UK media recently, the modern world and an apparent innate selfishness of some people seems to be leaving some of us on the wayside. Anyway I'm happy to talk to anyone and will try to be active on these forums!

Just a casual observer huh? I'm not sure how I feel about that. It makes me wonder if we're being studied or something of the sort. Or pitied...not sure which is worse. If your reasons are pure and good, welcome.

ForGrantedWife said:
Just a casual observer huh? I'm not sure how I feel about that. It makes me wonder if we're being studied or something of the sort. Or pitied...not sure which is worse. If your reasons are pure and good, welcome.

Thank you. By the way your jewelry/ miniatures are amazing! Do you sell your stuff? Do you have a blog?

I just realized I posted this thread in the wrong forum, should have been in the new members forum.

I do, but I won't go into it here because it's not the right thing to do :) Thanks for the compliments though, much appreciated.

Have a look around, I think there's many nice people around here and I'm sure you'll agree.

Hello there.

Just in case we're being studied. I'd like to be labelled number 6. :D

ladyforsaken said:
Hey James, fellow teach. Welcome to the forum.

Hey what do you teach?

Drama said:
Hello there.
Just in case we're being studied. I'd like to be labelled number 6. :D

Duly noted. I will try to cater your request but make no promises!

I will shatter your project and it's a promise mwahahahaa (in case I dont get my number 6)

Latest posts

Back