Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dorky76

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm a new member. Just ran across this site as I was feeling down about a recent ex. After reading a few threads it's nice to know there are other people that are like me.

I'm male, 35 and live in the US.

Yeah, I'm in precisely the same boat. I'm 31, male, and I ended a relationship about 2.5 months ago. I was cool with it for about three weeks, but ever since I've been in a living hell of regret and sadness and don't know what else to do about it at this point.

So whats your story like?

Mine ended with me realizing that I was the only one that would ever want to be in a relationship. To this day I can't tell if she wanted to be with me or not. To summarize a long story, I met a girl that would be using me as a rebound guy. Only to realize that she actually liked me, but couldn't decide if she wanted to be with me or go at it alone. In the end, she chose to go at it alone.

What brought me here is that I occasionally still have dreams about her, like I did last night. I woke up feeling very depressed about it, even went as far as calling her. Which I just hung up before anyone could answer. After reading a few things that others go through here I am feeling a little bit better. It's nice to know others are going through the tough times as me.

Latest posts

Back