Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoe1992

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Zoe and I'm in my early 20s. I don't know enough about the kind of people who use this site and I hope the fact I don't have social anxiety doesn't make me an intruder.
I'm going through a rough patch where I've isolated myself from most my friends. I'm feeling terribly lonely but I don't feel comfortable speaking to my friends from "the real world " so hopefully being a member in this forum will help[/align]

Heey Zoe, don't worry, you're not an intruder here! As you say, you feel terribly lonely, and being unable to talk about it the way you like says enough.

If you ever want to talk about anything at all, do not hesitate to message me! I'm always willing to listen and/or help where i can.

And welcome to the forums! :D

zoe1992 said:
I hope the fact I don't have social anxiety doesn't make me an intruder.

Only in the mind of the person with social anxiety. You are welcome here, and we're pretty much all looking for the same thing, some with our own issues or reasons from preventing us doing so. We help each other get to where we want to be.

Barbaloot said:
Hi there, welcome to the forum. :)

Thank you!

Rosebolt said:
Heey Zoe, don't worry, you're not an intruder here! As you say, you feel terribly lonely, and being unable to talk about it the way you like says enough.

If you ever want to talk about anything at all, do not hesitate to message me! I'm always willing to listen and/or help where i can.

And welcome to the forums! :D

I'm probably going to message you the moment I figure out how to realy use this site.. thanks for the warm welcome.

painter said:
zoe1992 said:
I hope the fact I don't have social anxiety doesn't make me an intruder.

Only in the mind of the person with social anxiety. You are welcome here, and we're pretty much all looking for the same thing, some with our own issues or reasons from preventing us doing so. We help each other get to where we want to be.

Thank you. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.

Zoe Ball??? Haha

Welcome to the forum...

Went through the same phase regarding not wanting to talk to friends for quite a while, so I feel like I know what you mean.

Welcome!

Latest posts

Back