New/Old member here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt4

Reaction score
Hey,

Matthew

Been lonely for literally all of my 26 years. Never had a girlfriend/large circle of friends.

Signed up here years ago but just decided to get involved now. Hey everyone :)

I'm surprised you remembered your password, or did you have to reset it? I think you are the first person I've ever seen create an account and come back six years later to use it, except for spammers. Enjoy your stay.

HI, Matthew,

Did you have difficulty speaking up on the forum because of shyness? I think there's a subforum for that.

Welcome to ALL. :)

Thanks all.

No, I knew my password. Didn't expect my account to be here though, thought it might have been removed/suspected of being a spammer!
No, I am comfortable speaking on forums. I don't know why I didn't speak on this forum. I am busy a lot (busy being alone), university work and my job takes over so that could be the real reason. I've had some peaks in my life but mostly downers.
Nice to meet you all :)

Thanks for welcoming me. I just remembered this place. I've seen it a few times on the web and was feeling particularly lonely today. Been a bad week with a girl giving me mixed messages.

Latest posts

Back