New on the forum

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daylatefriend

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is B. Well, that's my initial, obviously. I'm a 20 year old college student from the Southern California sunshine state with a bipolar weather disorder. I found this website after I googled "forums for lonely people." I'm not sure what I was really seeking. I guess I can just get really down in the dumps and feel so lonely, and I don't have anywhere to turn, and so I turned to google. Surprisingly, this has lead me to many excellent discoveries of which I have been entertained by for hours. My parents are out-going social butterflies who can walk into a room of people and come out 20 minutes later everyone's best friend. They consider me abnormal. Their position to my social awkwardness is "suck it up."

I'm an English/Screenwriting major, but I'm not sure I'm fully equipped to write screenplays as good screenplays are usually written by people with life experience, of which I have none.

Other interests: TV shows like Dexter, Chuck, and CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. I enjoy reading. I do/don't enjoy being socially awkward. I tell awful knock knock jokes. I own enough music to open a small music store. My favorite genre of film is horror, then thriller, then sci-fi. I used to ride dirt-bikes with my dad. I like to draw, but can't. I like the guitar, but can't play it (yet). I start a lot of things and never finish them. I hate that I'm a "boyfriend-girl" by which I mean I only hang out or am seen with my boyfriend. I did not mean for it to become this way, I did not lose friends to having a boyfriend, I just never made any (not because of-- I just never have made any lasting friendships). I seem to be unable to form connections with anyone. i.e. New Semester starts, I "make friends" with Z and J, who are "homework buddies" however Z and J now also hang out on the weekends. I missed that memo. I never know how to take "meeting someone" to the next level.

I'm not sure what the experience of a forum will provide. I've never used one, I'm not sure what it entirely entails. So, hello all. Sorry for being so long-winded.

Welcome to the forum, i hope you find what you are looking for.

Salutations B! Great to see another horror junkie, what are some of your favorites? Some of my favorite horror movies are Dawn of the dead, Army of darkness, and Priscilla queen of the dessert :p only joking about the last one. I often like to spend days on horror movie marathons, so any recommendations are appreciated. Oh and welcome to the forums.

Latest posts

Back