new to the site

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madmax

Reaction score
hey everyone, im twenty two years old. just wanted to find somewhere i can talk to people.

Welcome madmax :)

so what exactly is the point of the site? is there a chat room or is it all forums

Hi Max
There's a chat room . The link is on top. Sometimes it's bussy , other times it's not.

what's up ?

madmax said:
hey everyone, im twenty two years old. just wanted to find somewhere i can talk to people.

Hello Madmax :)

They say people don't believe in heroes anymore. Well **** them! You and me, Max, we're gonna give them back their heroes!
-Mad Max, the movie

thank you all for being so friendly, i appreciate all responses to my forum

lol, hi Max, and welcome. Now I have this vision of Tina Turner in Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome in my head! :p
Edit: bust a deal and face the wheel!!! LOL!

EveWasFramed said:
... Now I have this vision of Tina Turner in Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome in my head! :p

You get Tina? I seem to get Wez in my head.

24m9xc7.jpg

Hi again Max
30uzus9.gif

Hi madmax! Love the username since I loved the mad max films. Welcome to the forums. Hopefully you can find some people to chat with here. I go to chat once in a while (mostly on the weekends or the beginning of the week) and its a great place to chat it up with some regulars who are always willing to listen to new users.

GOOD LUCK AND TAKE CARE!

Latest posts

Back