New to this forum

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarpirus

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I've found this site after typing something about being lonely into Google (spell-check wanted google caps, not me). Don't know if this is appropriate for bios, but why waste forum space?

I just turned 26 and live in the woods in michigan. I do suffer some mental illness, which, aside from other problems, leaves me without friends and so on. I tend not to buy it though, Thomas Szasz and all that. I feel silly whining about all of this, but all of you seemed very warm so I thought I'd give it a go. So I have a friend from grade school who still calls me every once in a while. Most other acquaintances have fallen away because I have difficulty realizing value from communication with them, and I think they have difficulty understanding me. I'm a stable enough guy, it just feels like I think differently so if I want friends I have to fake normalcy, but then it's not really a friendship.

I hope that's not too much for an introduction. Mod with grace, if needs be. I hope to smile from meeting some of you.

Sarpirus

well hello good sir. Welcome to the mystical cyberspace where many are gathered after typing "i'm lonely" in google lol. Here you will meet many a kind kin. Here at a lonely life we are a gentle noble race of folks. Often disenheartened, lives devoid of substance, a general feeling of emptyness pervades. Yet we fight onward admidst the pains of life. we fight in the forums of a lonely life! who knows you may find comfort.

personally i'm alot less bored. the sites a great distraction and has lotsa kewl folks. that's kewl you live in the woods. good luck. see you in the chatroom if your in there ever... chat.alonelylife.com

welcomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
:) :D :cool: :D :rolleyes2: :shy: :rolleyes: ;) :D

hope those smilies made you smile :p

Welcome to the forum :)

Latest posts

Back