Newbie from Charlotte NC Here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kbhill

Reaction score
Hi,
New member here. I am 42 years old male and live in Charlotte NC.

I am originally from Oklahoma. I moved to Charlotte 3 years ago and I have a non-existent social life and no friends here. I work 100% from home and I have become quite reclusive. Downside to working from home. Miss out on the social interaction with co-workers.

I am here to make friends and talk to other lonely people like myself.

I am always online so if anyone would like to talk or chat, hit me up.

I am on yahoo messenger : [email protected]

Welcome to "ALL" as I guess it is referred to in here.

Super nice people here. You will find friends here.

I am a new member as well, and I like it here. : )

Tom

Hey, and welcome. :)

I used to work in Charlotte. In Georgia now though.
Charlotte isn't a place Id care to live. Visit yes, live, no.

EveWasFramed said:

Eve,
I love it here. I am originally from Oklahoma... Charlotte in 100x's nicer than Tulsa.

kbhill said:
EveWasFramed said:

Eve,
I love it here. I am originally from Oklahoma... Charlotte in 100x's nicer than Tulsa.

lol, I can't blame you - I've heard there's nothing in OK but tornadoes. :D

hey.
ive been in sc all my life.i wish i could see more of the world.ive only been out of the state a handful of times.i know how u feel i work but im around ppl but at home im mostly alone .it drives me crazy sometimes

mowen said:
hey.
ive been in sc all my life.i wish i could see more of the world.ive only been out of the state a handful of times.i know how u feel i work but im around ppl but at home im mostly alone .it drives me crazy sometimes

I have been all over the country. I have lived all over the place. Where in SC are you? SC has some nice areas.

EveWasFramed said:
kbhill said:
EveWasFramed said:

Eve,

lol, I can't blame you - I've heard there's nothing in OK but tornadoes. :D

I was born in raised in OK, And I have never, ever seen a tornado in person (thankfully) I have seen the aftermath of a lot of them. But yes, there are a lot of tornado's. Some parts of OK are nice.

yea i dont get to do that anymore .id love just to go there and just set there maybe take some photos stuff like that.i could but i cant drive.noone will take me:-(

mowen said:
yea i dont get to do that anymore .id love just to go there and just set there maybe take some photos stuff like that.i could but i cant drive.noone will take me:-(

I haven't been out that way in a while. I keep saying I am going to move up by Brevard NC. But, I am a notorious procrastinator. I was into the Photography thing for a while. Taking photos of Waterfalls is my favorite thing to do.

Cool i use to have a cyber shot cam.but i think my ex took it so unless i can take it with my phone which i dont like i dont take many pics anymore.

I had a Canon 50D, A few lenses, filters, the whole 9 yards. Sold it all, Now that Fall is coming, I want it all back! :)

kbhill said:
I had a Canon 50D, A few lenses, filters, the whole 9 yards. Sold it all, Now that Fall is coming, I want it all back! :)

wow.i always wantied one like that.i might buy me another lil one oneday

Latest posts

Back