Newbie here, hello!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shoxreboot93

Reaction score
Just wanted to drop by and introduce myself.

So...I'm a 20 year old college student in California. I'm also from an Asian country and moved to USA last year. I'm a bit of a video gaming addict, reading and writing (fanfiction) is another thing I like. Nerdy right?

Just looking for some people to talk to and hopefully make a few friends. Been extremely shy for as long as I can remember. I actually preferred being on my own, but...this year has just been one blow after another with my life taking a downward spiral. I kinda realized that I do need someone to talk to. I'm pretty much a social outcast. The relationship between me and my family has been strained for a long time now...so that's out too.

I have problems and I really need to start doing something about them. I even scare myself with the kind of things that goes on in my head so...yeah, that's basically why I'm here. Any advice I can get, anyone that would just like to talk...I'd really appreciate it. It's just too much for one guy to take.

Not going to list all my problems here...shouldn't scare everyone away with a simple introduction right? :shy:

Hi welcome to the forum. What games do you play?

I'm in work atm so can't talk much but i'll try to send you a pm later tonight :)

Latest posts

Back