Newbie here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheLonelyTom

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Found this site after searching about being lonely and it seems like it describes me perfectly! I recently left college and now just spend all my time at home while looking for a job. I never go out with any of my old school friends and have also never had a girlfriend and I'm feeling really down right now. So I figured I wouldn't join here and see if I could meet some new people.

Oh, a little bit about me:

Name - Tom
Age - 18
Location - Swindon, England

Welcome to the site Tom. :)

hey thelonelytom welcome to the forum

ah man job hunting sucks I feel your pain, good luck man

*hugs*

:)

Keep a stiff upper lip Tom, times are tough everywhere. You are young, finding a job isn't easy at your age because a lot of people will be looking for someone who has job experience, that's a real pain in the butt. Sometimes all you need is for one person to forget that and give you a shot. I don't know if you have job assistance programs in England but you could try those, or temp agencies. They can be a great way for you to get work experience and a variety of experience as well.

Thanks for the advice Sci-Fi. Yeah we have employment agencies here and I'm actually signing up with a few tomorrow, so hopefully that will lead to something but with my luck I'm not so sure. I'd take any job at the moment just to get out of the house as I'm so bored it's unbelievable!

Latest posts

Back