Newbie looking for a friend.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

I am Doug from Pittsburgh in the USA. I am 52 years old. Like you though I have battled mental illness for many years. This includes depression, anxiety and OCD. Like you I am lonely and would like to have a friend just to email with for friendship and mutual support. And also to talk about the good things in our lives. I enjoy sports, photography, politics, currents, nature, my cat Luke, gardening.

Here is my email [email protected]. I hope to get an email from you soon. Tell me more about yourself? What do you like to do for fun? Are you in therapy now? Do you work? Do you have any brothers or sisters? Pets? What is your first name? I hope we can become email friends. ;)

Doug

Doug4506 said:
Hi,

I am Doug from Pittsburgh in the USA. I am 52 years old. Like you though I have battled mental illness for many years. This includes depression, anxiety and OCD. Like you I am lonely and would like to have a friend just to email with for friendship and mutual support. And also to talk about the good things in our lives. I enjoy sports, photography, politics, currents, nature, my cat Luke, gardening.

Here is my email [email protected]. I hope to get an email from you soon. Tell me more about yourself? What do you like to do for fun? Are you in therapy now? Do you work? Do you have any brothers or sisters? Pets? What is your first name? I hope we can become email friends. ;)

Doug

Ummm, can you say spammer?

WildernessWildChild said:
Doug4506 said:
Hi,

Doug

Doug's actually for real as far as I know. We've exchanged a few PMs and he seems like a nice guy.

Of course we should always be careful with whomever we talk to. Don't trust anyone!! Haha. But no offense WWC, I think Doug seems all right.

ladyforsaken said:
WildernessWildChild said:
Doug4506 said:
Hi,

Doug

Doug's actually for real as far as I know. We've exchanged a few PMs and he seems like a nice guy.

Of course we should always be careful with whomever we talk to. Don't trust anyone!! Haha. But no offense WWC, I think Doug seems all right.

There's this thing where the exact same pm gets sent to different people, it shows up in threads- kind of doesn't seem genuine if you think about it....

To each their own I guess.

Latest posts

Back