Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stellar16

Reaction score
Hi!! I am from asia, philippines to be exact... It feels so weird finding myself here since i have never done this before. I want to meet people from all over the world. I experienced having an "email buddy" before, it really feels so great to have something to look forward every time I check my email. But sad to say she is one of those online scammers. It was kinda frustrating but hey, stuff happens Right? Somehow, kinda missing excitement every time a new email pops, so here i am! Well, that was just one of the reasons why I joined here, others are pretty common, i think, i just moved to a new school and man! Im totes non existent!! My friends from my former school is kinda busy especially now that they are preparing for their internship... I did cracked my shell and tried to make some friends, but i guess I'm still an outsider, i just wonder how long will I remain as an outsider... But not much bothered by that anyway! (Well, trying to) i think I'm pretty good on my own, though group works are tough, sometimes. And lunch, well, most of the time.... But I'm hoping to find new friends here!! ^.^ (crossing my fingers ~.^)

Hey you! Welcome to the site! Got Skype? Wanna PM? Email? I'm up for anything. Hope you find what you're looking for!

Gutted said:
Hey you! Welcome to the site! Got Skype? Wanna PM? Email? I'm up for anything. Hope you find what you're looking for!

Lol.. Thnks for the warm welcome... Im cool with emailing or pm... :)

EveWasFramed said:
Welcome, Stellar! :)

Thank you!! :)

stellar16 said:
SofiasMami said:
Hi and welcome!
What part of the Philippines are you in? My dad lives in General Santos City :)

-Teresa

Hi! Im from cebu.. :) are you from phils too?

No, I was born in boring Wisconsin :)
My dad married a filipina in '04 and they moved there about 3 years ago :)

-Teresa

Oh i see... Well gen.san is a bit far from us... Wisconsin..? Is that where the rose festival is held? Have you visited ur father here?

Latest posts

Back