Nice guys

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh well it seems like he might not be such a nice guy after all. Methinks i'm on the verge of being dumped and he's going about it the silent way. A particular favourite of mine. Ho hum. Time to resume staying single by choice which I had a spell doing for 7 months because I can't ******* trust my own judgement in men.

Eugh, I hate it when lads do that, it's a bunch of wazz.

Get in there first.

And that's good that you wanna re-assess your judgement, sometimes it's better to take a step back.

And I'm sorry, but I'm sick of this "wah wah wah, I'm a nice guy and the pretty girls dun wan bang meh" rubbish.

Nice girls exist too.

But I'm short and I'm not 7 stone and I don't straighten my hair, go figure.

I'm single cos none of you nice guy douchebags even give me the time of day.

Self-perpetuating circle, lovers.

I'm also kind of a *****. *shrug*

Whatevs.

Eugh, I hate it when lads do that, it's a bunch of wazz.

This guy does not sound like a nice guy... when I think of the term "lad" it just makes me think of the type of person who is false, probably a player and not an actual "nice guy".

I'm single cos none of you nice guy douchebags even give me the time of day.

I'm also kind of a *****. *shrug*

Whatevs.

Ah come on being short and not 7 stone or under is irrelevant. The term "nice guy" and "*********" should not go in the same sentence, its a contradiction of personality. :p

Btw Im sure being a ***** doesnt help if you are trying to get with a "nice guy". :p

And now,Shibuthi just raised a statement I'd like to question.

Why do you think/say players are false?

Poueff said:

There is a thread about this very subject already.

****, sorry it didn't work out. Hopefully you'll find someone who is genuine.
PurpleDays said:

I'm sorry to ask this but what's 7 stone?

ShybutHi said:
Poueff said:

There is a thread about this very subject already.

Sorry,I searched for it and I had no results (with multiple forum-wide search with variate keywords...)

We've talked. He isn't a stereotypical nice guy but he is a decent one. I don't wish to go through the whole shebang but we are just not right for each other. I am not fully healed from my ex before him and need some time to heal before I launch into another relationship. Meh. Life goes on etc.

"Bland, forgettable, replaceable"

I'd like to argue that is not me she is describing in that vid but the truth is a hostile witness.

Having been raised by my parents to be a perfect gentleman, any woman worth having will gnaw her arm off at the shoulder rather than be seen with me; thereby unknowingly dooming me to die lonely.

Thus at age 45 I am no closer to getting even one lousy date than I was when I first first taught my "thankyou's and please's". Maybe instead of leading with "hello" I should have made my trademark greeting "get your ass in my car and dont' make tell you twice". But then I would not be me, would I?

If I sound bitter it is because I am. I did the right thing my whole life and I have suffered for it. I have had women go back to the dirt-bags who beat the crap out of them rather than be seen with me. That is the story of my life and it makes me feel about this -> . <- big.

LicieMay you are very courageous and I commend you for your candor. I wish you every happiness. I am still angry and bitter though. Not at you, but at this whole sick game.

I am so sick to death of being alone. I am so very weary of being me. -SY

Ha the joke is on you Swamp Yankee, I increased the size of my display font to ginormous proportions so that the period describing your size filled up my entire screen. Suck on that!

.... uh... Anyway, gotta be interesting as well as nice. It's possible.. I think!

Also for the love of God can you please take that video off of your sig Poueff? I just zone out and stare at her boobs every time I see it and forget what the topic of the current thread is about. :D

Swamp Yankee said:
I am so happy I amuse you.

Unfortunately, your parents set you up for an outdated system. Still, are you sure that your standards in women might be too high? Given your age, and the age appropriate group of women for you, you should not have too much difficult.

Short is extremely attractive in a girl.

If their ribs are showing though, that is not attractive.

As a fellow guy, I think nice guys are boring and I don't trust them.

I like people to have depth of character, someone being constantly nice just zaps that out.

Unfortunately, many boys do not draw a distinction between "being nice" and "being a doormat." Its society's fault as much as anyone else's.

nice guy is perceived to put the needs of others before his own, avoids confrontations, does favors, gives emotional support, and generally acts nicely towards women.

I don't think you should ever feel sorry for who you are attracted to, nor do I think it is necessary to have to explain yourself. It's something that just is part of the you. If someone doesn't like it, then screw them.

It's also great that you are flexible enough to change your views, its all part of the journey of life! :)

This thread shows that nice guys STILL lose, and lose out big.

The topic creator doesn't become attracted to nice guys until much later in life (I assume she's late 20s/early 30s now?). So that means if most females are similar to her in liking the bad guys, the 'nice guys' are screwed for most of their life until the girls hit their late 20s.

So basically, girls like bad guys when they're young, and then when they're finally tired of bad guys and are ready to settle down, they'll go for a nice guy.

Maybe nice guys/all guys should all just become bad guys, and then switch to nice guys when they're in their late 20s/early 30s.

Latest posts

Back