No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted. (unknown)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just joined here after a somewhat early awakening. This seems like a very interesting place and I am glad I found it! I am sending out positive vibes to everyone here, with the thought that I could always use some of them myself. Not sure what else to say, but I have to add that that probably won't last for long. :)
hello friend usually I notice everyone's first post I hope you are finding many interesting conversations and lots of people to talk to. I hope you have a great day if ever you wish to converse with someone, I am always willing to chat :)

hello friend usually I notice everyone's first post I hope you are finding many interesting conversations and lots of people to talk to. I hope you have a great day if ever you wish to converse with someone, I am always willing to chat :)
Thank you! It's been almost overwhelming and I haven't even begun to explore yet. I also appreciate the chat offer because I do have a shortage of people to talk about things with.

Thank you! It's been almost overwhelming and I haven't even begun to explore yet. I also appreciate the chat offer because I do have a shortage of people to talk about things with.
well, I am always here if you wish to chat (not every minute of the day but you know) lol yea if ever you wish to chat you can always message me :)

Thanks. I hope so and thought I'd give the forums a try. I'm a complete newbie in regards to forums.
Oh, I am too! There are people here following me already, and I am not even entirely sure how that works. But again, welcome!

Latest posts

Back