NO, not again

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had threesomes with both of these women for almost 6 months.
Both of them still remains friends with me.
I write about Fransic all the time in this forum.
Think whatever u wanna think about me.
I assure you plenty of men were chasing after them.

leeanna-5.jpg

Francis.jpg

Poueff said:
VanillaCreme said:
Poueff said:
VanillaCreme said:
You guys enjoy fighting and competing for a female's attention. Most of us go for more mature guys. Just saying.

I didn't said anything close to it,and from what I read so didn't the OP. I only said there was a prick blocking my way when I wanted to talk to her.

That's as close to competing for a female's attention as I could get. If you think some "prick" is in the way of the attention you want from her, that's competing.

How can I expect or want any attention if said prick is in the way of me talking to her?

Don't compete. It's easy to find a girl who's not talking to anyone.

VanillaCreme said:
Poueff said:
VanillaCreme said:
Poueff said:
VanillaCreme said:
You guys enjoy fighting and competing for a female's attention. Most of us go for more mature guys. Just saying.

I didn't said anything close to it,and from what I read so didn't the OP. I only said there was a prick blocking my way when I wanted to talk to her.

That's as close to competing for a female's attention as I could get. If you think some "prick" is in the way of the attention you want from her, that's competing.

How can I expect or want any attention if said prick is in the way of me talking to her?

Don't compete. It's easy to find a girl who's not talking to anyone.
i have found girls i liked that at the moment did not have a guy behind them but in those cases they just rejected me, but now i like a girl that does have a guy in the way and the thing is i like her i really do so why should i simply go look for another girl if i like this one? why does he get the benefit and i don't? cause i mean your saying that everytime one likes a girl and another guy comes in we are suppose to give up and find another one? It just doesn't fly that way im not looking for any girl out there i want a girl I like and this girl fits what i like if she doesn't like me in the end well then so be it but im not gonna let some annoying guy make the decisions..

and im not gonna get in the way of the guy im am not gonna compete with him or punch him i am simply gonna talk with her get to know her and let her make the decision of what she wants to do..

and he is not her boyfriend, and has alot of other lady friends so i think i can be cut a break for once seeing he possibly doesn't even like her like i do..

Thing is Vannila,the guy is not on our league. The guy,in my case,is making the girl giggle by making a fool out of himself. I'm not into the girl,she's just another hb,but it comes across as annoying as hell. So,we have to separate the guy from her. Here are the options:

-Come close to them and say something along the lines of "I think it's getting repetitive. Can I take her away for a second or do you have to --insert stuff he was doing here-- again?" and take her for a walk (most cocky option I'll suggest)
-Watch her from away and don't do honeysuckle (most idiotic and depressing option I'll give)
-Ask for her number (what I did,even though I haven't texted her in about two months)

There are no "leagues." If you think that way, that's a problem in itself. And if you're not into her, why care at all? That doesn't make any sense.

Oh, and your "options" is just another way for playing games. Stop playing games and it might work out.

VanillaCreme said:
There are no "leagues." If you think that way, that's a problem in itself. And if you're not into her, why care at all? That doesn't make any sense.

Oh, and your "options" is just another way for playing games. Stop playing games and it might work out.

1- By leages,I meant he raised his rapport so high he entered a point of no return. He's in the "I'd never date him" perimiter.
2- She's hot,I'm attracted,simple as that. Just not by her personality in particular.
3- Yeah,it's not a game,but it's better to see it as one or you're going to cringe and be nervous as hell before talking to her. As a game,I mean taking things not that serious,cause if you do,you get crushed by the first neg.

No, it's not better to see it as one. Kids play games. Not grown adults. Once guys grow up, it's better.

VanillaCreme said:
No, it's not better to see it as one. Kids play games. Not grown adults. Once guys grow up, it's better.

And then we have depressed grown ups just because some woman at a bar said they were ugly.

u say u like this girl or u like that girl...
But honestly...how in fresia can u like her..like her other then ur attracted to her looks becuase u dont even know her. Lets get real about this N grow the fresia up N stop pretending ur not attracted to women because of thier looks. A mature person can admit N accept this simple truth.

Not sure how old u are but girls in HS aint walking sperm banks.
As a parent of many daughters..my girls playing with the fucken clown
is a good thing. Im thinking girls in HS have parents???lol
The friendzone or puppy love would be a good thing without sheltering my children N allowing them adultLESSONS.

Also as a male N raised a son. He liked plenty of girls @ various stages of his teenage years.
I can counsel him, encourage him N give him tips..but I cant go ask the fucken girls out for him or live his life for him.

Some tips of how I get women or how some women asked me out.
I'm slick hip N cool...term it what u may. Some might see me as an egotistic prick. Some might say I have self confidence.
I also have a good sense of humor. Aside from ******* all day..the other thing I do with women is laugh N joke all day.
I dont take myself so god **** serious all the time. Im also a fucken clown. :p
Sometimes I do make an ass out of myself but i personally dont really give a fresia what others think about me.
Fucken bench warmers can sit back N say Im a fresia up..didnt make the right moves or whatever the fresia.
Aside from being a bad ass guitar player..I also played HS football.
Been knocked on my ass plenty of times, knocked others on thier ass's or messed up many scripted plays.
I get dirty n sometimes bloodie to hit paydirt. I PARTISCIPATE in the game of life with blood, sweats n tears.
Yes...wheather you isolate her from the crowd or she seperates herself from the crowd to make herself avalible to you. its is what it is.
I ve gone to plenty of bars or hung out with groups of people..watched dudes hitted on women telling them lines or whatever...at the end of the
day or night...those women make themselves avalible to me. I give out vibes or let the woman knows I find her very SEXY n beautiful.
I ve also asked beautiful women out that Ive never met in front of her parents...takes some serious balls but its rewarding.

Lonesome Crow said:
u say u like this girl or u like that girl...
But honestly...how in fresia can u like her..like her other then ur attracted to her looks becuase u dont even know her. Lets get real about this N grow the fresia up N stop pretending ur not attracted to women because of thier looks. A mature person can admit N accept this simple truth.

When I say I like a girl,that's what I mean. That I like here,nothing more than that. At least here,like means that it's friend level,maybe a bit higher,but never as high as you portray it. I'm not in love with them,not close to it.

EDIT: Now that I read your post one more time... what's the problem with asking her out without her parents knowing of it? I did it tons of times,never a big deal. Actually,even though it gives the parents a sense of security,which I have no doubt is imporant,it also turns thing into an awkward mess,ruining it altogether.

If you like girls as just friends..then whats the big deal?
Do have any male friends? if so..why would u treat or approch ur friends any different wheather they have
in doors plumbings or out doors plumbings?
Then why would it such a big thing wheather your friends r male or females..if thats all you want are just friends?

So you wanna be friendly to her before you convince her to give you a blow job??? good one...dude

Ur sexually attrated to her...keep it simple like that dude N stop fooling urself, her N everyone else.
Its ok to have sexual attractions for the opposite sex.
Its ok to chase chicks...women loves that.

Im in a relationship now..my woman still likes it when I chase her.
Heck...she enjoys sex more than me N wants it more than me.

Just saying dude...dont wanna get a chick pregnant if u dont have the resources, means N responsiblities of bring another life into
this world.

Your talking in circles and spinning yourself. Its just a distraction from you taking actions.
Its true...women or people will accept u or reject you..no matter what you do. U have no control over this.
but ur not going to know that until you ask her... This you have control over.

u dont like the other dude or accept him..it has nothing to do with what he do or dont do. You simply dont accept him.
Its the samething when a woman will accept you into her life or not..it works in the sameway.
So...if a chick rejects you..dont trip or freak out..it has nothing to do with you..its her. theres nothing wrong with her either.
Just move on to the next chick.

The deal is that having to go through ***** shields (be it guy or girl) to talk to a friend (again,be it guy or girl) shouldn't be necessary. That's all really,and it's more about the guy being the class clown and being an ******* towards most the guys than anything,since that's why I used it as an example to relate to the OP

wiping ur ass shouldnt be neccesary either.

Now ur starting sound like a little *****..

fresia it..get her name, number N e mail address..Ill fucken ask her out for you. If shes over 18...Ill fresia her for you too :p

... O.O you don't want to go there Crow...

Poueff, it actually bothers me to hear (read) you talk like that, please keep it in your pants. There is such a thing as being a friend to a girl at your age (any age).

Depending on what age group you are dealing with changes "the game" as Poueff likes to put it. Like Vanilla Cream said, there comes a maturity level with age (for most, some not so much, Charlie Sheen for example).

You go for it or you don't, simple as that. Everything in life is a learning experience as you grow up, what you do defines what type of person you will become. If you don't jump in you'll always think "what if?" and before you know it you will be "a grown up" who is alone and too scared to get out there and "find someone". You don't want to be that person, trust me.

it actaully bothers you that i talk a certain way???
I didnt think I had that much power...

Go where...IDK what your talking about?

N screw guilt...dude
U dont have that much power over me.

Still comes back to making excuses and other people are ******** becuz
people failed to take repsonisblities and actions for thier own lives.

K...I am an *******..then what?

update: monday the day i was mostly anticipating to talk with the girl ended with nothing happening..I waited outside the classroom with a friend till class started, i was waiting hopefully to see her pass by but it wasn't till i got inside the classroom that i saw she was already in there with you guessed it the guy at her side, there was a test which is why she and pretty much all of the class was inside already and i didn't even peek in to see if she was in cause she usually sits in the hallway or arrives later than me..

anyways tomorrow is another day and hopefully something happens, i need advice though, if she is in the classroom already and i sit all the way on the other side would it look weird if i sat beside her to talk? would she like that?...also should i smile if she looks at me? or wink at her? lol...just give my good advice that has work with you haha

Well Crow that depends on who you were talking to about doin' the girl for them, if you were talking to Poueff then she'd be well under 18.

VanillaCreme said:
That's maybe true in the adult world, but definitely not always truth in high school, and is a blatant lie in jr high. At least, that was my experience...

When I was in school, it was the same thing; people laughing at the loudmouths for saying some of the most retarded stuff. There were some days when I genuinely wondered how some of the "clowns" in my class managed to breathe. And it really made me wonder how they were the ones who got the girls. Yes, yes, girls like a sense of humor, but WTF?!

But then again, school is just a phase. It's not the end-all be-all for how the rest of your life will go, and once you're done with it, your slate is wiped and no one cares what you or anyone else did in high school once you go out into the wider world (unless you stay in the local area along with a lot of your former class).

Update: i have both a positive and a negative experience to share on the saga of the girl i like and the annoying guy, ok well a couple of days ago i sat down outside the classroom waiting for class to start when the girl i like comes in and sits beside me i quickly start a conversation and we talk for a good while of different stuff i even managed to make her laugh a few times, the annoying guy came in a lil later but really didn't do much she still kinda paid attention to me and him as well, well in class we sit far apart so at one time we looked at each other and smiled, i also talked with my gestures and made her smile as well..i considered that day simple but great i felt we had connected a little bit and it made me like her 100 times more...

but then a couple of days later it is like that great day did not happen she comes in with the annoying guy and ignores me first before class, then in class she is talking with the annoying guy on and off during class but at one point i looked at her cause it seemed she was looking at me i smiled and she didn't smile back leaving me like an idiot smiling by myself then i did a gesture to her about something and she either did not see it or ignored it though she was looking pretty much at me but she did not do anything living me hanging again, it was embarassing and i got angry and left in the middle of class, i was angry and dissapointed at what i am, i felt like honeysuckle and i was saying to myself why does the other guy get to have her attention and i don't? why try anymore? why does this always happen? i have a good day but then no more good days come later, why i am so unwanted?..I got to my breaking point it is always always like this for me every single **** time, and i was just done with everything that day, but what gets me is that i still like her and just saying forget about her and move on isn't easy or something i want to do, cause when i talked with her she seemed great but then that day comes and is like she doesnt know me, anyways a couple of days from now i will see her again what do you guys think i should do? should i offer her my d**k? lol jk but really any advice?

Latest posts

Back