NO, not again

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

man of one

Reaction score
there is a girl in my class and she is beautiful and laidback/quiet though she has her friends and looks like a happy girl, in class she never talks and i like that since im the same. At the moment i have talked to her 2 times always about something about class, nothing big but i consider it a leap since i rarely talk to girls i like but i just got tired of regretting not opening my mouth and looking like a mute idiot, well When we talked she was always smiling and seemed real nice i made the effort to smile back and be funny, this simple chat made me happy beyond belief cause i like her alot but sadly they were short conversations, and there is a you could say a rock in the way since there is a funny looking idiot with an E.T head that is constantly all over her though i don't know if he likes her since i see him with other girls all the time but even if he doesn't like her he is making it difficult for me to make an impression. In class i sit far away from her but sometimes we have stared at each other but now the guy is smack dab in the middle i can barely see her since his deformed head is in the way and he is always saying crap to her thinking he is funny or something, the guy just annoys the hell out of me i wanna punch his guts out cause i am sick and tired of some idiot always being in the way..

last time i liked a girl the same thing happened a guy appeared and was always in the way talking with her even taking her away from me i thought he liked her, but later on i see her with a boyfriend but it isn't him so he just messed up my chances and thanks to him i never had my chance and now another guy has her..in fact i saw the guy that screwed me in this situation a few months back and he said hi offered his hand and i squeezed it hard with a serious face and slammed his shoulder hard like doing an epicly hard pat on the shoulder he def had a scared wtf face afterwards lol **** *******..

anyways I truly need help i have gone through points of alot of anger and sadness cause of this i am tired real tired of not having a gf of always something screwing everything up, im willing to fight to get her i don't care i just don't know what to do now im stuck, since i only talked to her about class i don't know how to move to other stuff like the dating and all that i am completely inexperienced in all this but i am TRULY willing to do the advice you guys give me to get her..

Eh, that whole attitude that guys have like they have to compete over us, it gets old quick. There is no competition. We decide who we want to talk to. If some girl doesn't pay you mind, she probably wouldn't if there's another guy there or not. But there will be a girl who wants to talk to you. It doesn't always happen every single time.

I know the feeling man,been though that and in some form,I still am. Pricky class clowns (aka the guys who say a plain normal and serious sentence every two years and most of them are with a stupid voice that girls giggle at) who just get in the way should be the target of nazis. And I wouldn't stand in their way,just go for it Hitler,burn them kiddy voice motherfuckers to the ground!

PS: In what year are you?

Vanilla creme- i know she does what she wants the problem is the guy is real in your face meaning even if she doesn't want to talk with him though i don't know he throws himself all over her cause he is that type of guy the annoying dick pretty much..while im more laidback, i also have never like truly competed in my life to get a girl cause as you can see i have lost every single time cause of my inabililty of doing so and now i want to change it, she can start liking me if she gets to know me that's all i want a chance no 5 min convo and nothing more..

Poueff- cool to see someone in a similar situation, cause im not alone lol, yes guys like him need to be executed haha, if you don't mind me asking how is that situation going? any advice?
im in my 3rd year of college

man of one said:
Poueff- cool to see someone in a similar situation, cause im not alone lol, yes guys like him need to be executed haha, if you don't mind me asking how is that situation going? any advice?

erm... I'm in seventh grade,so I can't really compare our situations since some in my class haven't even hit puberty yet

I have no advice. Technically,if you see it from a pc point of you,it's not your problem,it's the girl's. Thing is,we have to talk to them,not the other way around,and if like in my case there is an idiot screaming "Monsta Monsta,Big Monsta" (in english,and we're portuguese,so yeah...) in a baby voice,a thing that is the stuppidest concept for a joke I've ever heard,but seemingly works since most girls giggle when they hear that. He's the class clown,if they neg him they get bad rep cause he was just dumped and made an ass of (his ex-girl basicly declared herself to half the school's guys,while still "dating" him) and all the others have his back,and it just seems like a huge mess. I see no way of getting this out,cause I can't just push him out of my way (he's half my size) and start talking to them like nothing happened,now can I?

Poueff said:
man of one said:

erm... I'm in seventh grade,so I can't really compare our situations since some in my class haven't even hit puberty yet

I have no advice. Technically,if you see it from a pc point of you,it's not your problem,it's the girl's. Thing is,we have to talk to them,not the other way around,and if like in my case there is an idiot screaming "Monsta Monsta,Big Monsta" (in english,and we're portuguese,so yeah...) in a baby voice,a thing that is the stuppidest concept for a joke I've ever heard,but seemingly works since most girls giggle when they hear that. He's the class clown,if they neg him they get bad rep cause he was just dumped and made an ass of (his ex-girl basicly declared herself to half the school's guys,while still "dating" him) and all the others have his back,and it just seems like a huge mess. I see no way of getting this out,cause I can't just push him out of my way (he's half my size) and start talking to them like nothing happened,now can I?
even though you are young, idiots come in all ages as the guy you are describing sounds like the guy i mentioned, so in a way we are going through something similar. And yeah even for 7th grade that monsta joke which i dont get at all seems absolutely dumb as hell i guess they feel sorry for him cause he is retarded haha...if i was you i would punch his face off, use you size lol jk

Make whatever excuses u wanna make and blame other people for ******* up ur chances all you want.
At the end of the day..ur either going to ask her or not ask her. Keep it simple like that.
You have a 50/50 chance if you ask her...you have no chance if you don't.
Time and time again...you witness it for urself what ur lack of actions lead to...wondering if its right
wrong..pionting fingers at other and all kinds of bullshit you waste ur time making reasons or excuses
complicating the living honeysuckle out of it instead of just asking women out.

Label other people or judge them all you want...
Whos the fucken idiot without a GF is somin u might wanna pounder about??? think about this for a moment.
Its beyound positive or negative thinking...its correct thinking or wisdom.

Lonesome Crow said:
Make whatever excuses u wanna make and blame other people for ******* up ur chances all you want.
At the end of the day..ur either going to ask her or not ask her. Keep it simple like that.
Time and time again...you witness it for urself what ur lack of actions lead to...wondering if its right
wrong..pionting fingers at other and all kinds of bullshit you waste ur time making reasons or excuses

Whos the fucken idiot without a GF is somin u might wanna pounder about??? think about this for a moment.

If a guy is hogging the spotlight,and making the girl giggle,it's not like he can just go there and be a spoiler by trying to talk over him or push him away. Either way it'd go wrong. He can though, ask for a phone number quickly (which I doubt would be negged since they're in the same class),and SMS Game is easy but awesome,so hell yeah

Poueff said:
Lonesome Crow said:

If a guy is hogging the spotlight,and making the girl giggle,it's not like he can just go there and be a spoiler by trying to talk over him or push him away. Either way it'd go wrong. He can though, ask for a phone number quickly (which I doubt would be negged since they're in the same class),and SMS Game is easy but awesome,so hell yeah

Why not???
thats what balls are made for....
ur projecting negative outcomes as if you already knew the future. As I stated...reasons N excuses that gose in ur head that
dosnt mean a hell of beans.
Its basic cock blocking urself.

You guys enjoy fighting and competing for a female's attention. Most of us go for more mature guys. Just saying.

VanillaCreme said:
You guys enjoy fighting and competing for a female's attention. Most of us go for more mature guys. Just saying.

I didn't said anything close to it,and from what I read so didn't the OP. I only said there was a prick blocking my way when I wanted to talk to her.

Lonesome Crow said:

I get what you are saying and thanks for telling me this, it has def opened my mind and made me think that all i need to do is do it!, forget the guy even exists if i like her just go for it try to make a breakthorugh with her somehow, screw the annoying guy he doesn't own her and doesn't control me or who i want to talk to..If i dont make it happen it is my fault for not trying to get her attention not the annoying guy, MY GOD I JUST GET IT KNOW! lol this post has knocked me into place like nothing before thanks lonesome crow, come monday i am gonna sit next to her talk with her and try to make it happen the other guy can sit elswhere cause im with her at the moment.

Poueff said:
VanillaCreme said:

I didn't said anything close to it,and from what I read so didn't the OP. I only said there was a prick blocking my way when I wanted to talk to her.

That's as close to competing for a female's attention as I could get. If you think some "prick" is in the way of the attention you want from her, that's competing.

VanillaCreme said:
Poueff said:
VanillaCreme said:

That's as close to competing for a female's attention as I could get. If you think some "prick" is in the way of the attention you want from her, that's competing.

How can I expect or want any attention if said prick is in the way of me talking to her?

Dude...theres gonna plenty of pricks that'll stand in ur way in life...not just pretaining to women.
Focus on what you need N want to do N forget about the barriers.

You think N act as if that dude is better than you or ur less deserving or some honeysuckle.

yeah..we compete for women, food, shelter...So dont be tripping N feeling guilty
about all that mind warping stuff. It is what it is.
U dont need anyone's approval or permission to live.
Yeah dude...if you want it...go out and get it. Women loves that.

Look @ it like this...its all small stuff N bumps on the road.
Stop making a mountain out of a mole hill.
Change your perceptions or attitude.

If I push the guy away she'll push me away aswell,since the ******* have been friends since like 1st grade. Not that I really care since I'm not particularily into that girl (she's hot,but nothing else) but the bug is still there. (he's waaay below us (me & ca.),and I'll stick to that)

I don't want to get the thread de-railed,so...

Man,go for her phone number

Lonesome Crow said:
Dude...theres gonna plenty of pricks that'll stand in ur way in life...not just pretaining to women.
Focus on what you need N want to do N forget about the barriers.

You think N act as if that dude is better than you or ur less deserving or some honeysuckle.

yeah..we compete for women, food, shelter...So dont be tripping N feeling guilty
about all that mind warping stuff. It is what it is.
U dont need anyone's approval or permission to live.
Yeah dude...if you want it...go out and get it. Women loves that.

Look @ it like this...its all small stuff N bumps on the road.
Stop making a mountain out of a mole hill.
Change your perceptions or attitude.
man definitely you make some great points, and yes i guess i overcomplicated things afterall i just want to talk to her and get to know her and see how it goes, i guess since i like her i look at everything with much detail when in reality it is as you said simple, I really just need to do what i can do and if the guy is in the way then so be it, but when i get my chances i will try to make such an impression that hopelfully something happens..

Poueff said:
If I push the guy away she'll push me away aswell,since the ******* have been friends since like 1st grade. Not that I really care since I'm not particularily into that girl (she's hot,but nothing else) but the bug is still there. (he's waaay below us (me & ca.),and I'll stick to that)

I don't want to get the thread de-railed,so...

Man,go for her phone number
I still don't like the guy and HATE him for always inteferring but with what lonesomecrow said i just want to do it cause i can and you can too we have the same chance as anyone especially annoying idiots. besides he is not her boyfriend so i just need to try and forget about the guy since he doesn't own her and the guy in your case doesn't own the hot girl either, just try as im about to do, she is alone sometimes so i will make my move there and im simply gonna talk with her, i talked with her already so it should not be hard, and man you should try too that is if you really like her..the key is i guess forget about the other guy and that is obviously easier said than done but i just get that now lol

i will try to get her number if we hit it off next monday, cause i don't know her much, as i said i only talked about class with her, you should get the hot girls number as well lol

I sympathise with the OP.

It's fair enough saying that girls will talk to who they want and so on, but when she constantly has a jerk on her coat tails who is (unsuccessfully) chatting her up, it can make it a real pain to express anything for a guy who genuinely likes her.

I had the same thing with one of my old crushes. Every time I wanted to approach her, some dick would start trying to flirt with her even though he barely knew her.

She clearly wasn't interested in him, but he kept getting in the way. She'd smile at me, we'd talk fluidly when I got a chance, but I could never make any real progress because this other guy wouldn't give her a moment's peace.

In the end, of course, she went out with neither of us. She's still single to this day, but she lives in another area now. Last time I saw her was awkward, because we both kind of knew that the neccessary moves weren't made at the right time.

This has also happened to me at a party in which my other crush was at. She had been flirting with me previously and we'd had a pretty good friendship - it was a good party, and I thought of trying to ask her out.

Every time I tried, my own friend (who was totally drunk) kept coming up to me and needed to be looked after. I kept going over to the girl, and then my idiot companion would arrive, looking sick, and need to be sat down somewhere.

It was absolutely infuriating. The end result, again, was that I never got the chance I needed, and a very pretty and clever lady again evaded me.

If I was back in that situation, I probably would have told both guys to f*ck off :rolleyes:

Or at least in the drunk's case, got someone else to mind him.

So I wish you better luck than I have had.

TheSolitaryMan said:
I sympathise with the OP.

It's fair enough saying that girls will talk to who they want and so on, but when she constantly has a jerk on her coat tails who is (unsuccessfully) chatting her up, it can make it a real pain to express anything for a guy who genuinely likes her.

I had the same thing with one of my old crushes. Every time I wanted to approach her, some dick would start trying to flirt with her even though he barely knew her.

She clearly wasn't interested in him, but he kept getting in the way. She'd smile at me, we'd talk fluidly when I got a chance, but I could never make any real progress because this other guy wouldn't give her a moment's peace.

In the end, of course, she went out with neither of us. She's still single to this day, but she lives in another area now. Last time I saw her was awkward, because we both kind of knew that the neccessary moves weren't made at the right time.

This has also happened to me at a party in which my other crush was at. She had been flirting with me previously and we'd had a pretty good friendship - it was a good party, and I thought of trying to ask her out.

Every time I tried, my own friend (who was totally drunk) kept coming up to me and needed to be looked after. I kept going over to the girl, and then my idiot companion would arrive, looking sick, and need to be sat down somewhere.

It was absolutely infuriating. The end result, again, was that I never got the chance I needed, and a very pretty and clever lady again evaded me.

If I was back in that situation, I probably would have told both guys to f*ck off :rolleyes:

Or at least in the drunk's case, got someone else to mind him.

So I wish you better luck than I have had.
yeah exactly, like it obviously would be alot easier if the guy wasn't in the picture since before he appears she is completely alone and that is when i have talked with her cause with him around it gets hard since he takes over you could say and im not the kind of guy that is like "HEY LOOK AT ME!!". But with what lonsesome crow said i just need to make do and when i have my alone moments make the most of it and try to slowly build a relationship with her so that when he appears she is still more interested in me..and thanks i wish you luck as well in future relationships my friend

Jeez why don't you guys just whip it out and compare sizes already. Most girls like this, most guys like that...this debate can go on forever. Everyone will have their own prospective depending on experiences and upbringing.

Some girls like to be fought over, some girls don't, some girls like the bad boys, some girls don't, some like the immature jerks, some like the mature guys. If women liked mature men more than the jerks we wouldn't have shows like Jerry Springer. Just like some guys like the stuck up girls, some don't, some like the big breasted brainless types, some like a intelligent woman, some guys go for the sluts, some guys don't.

In the end it's what YOU are willing to do to get the girl, either man up and let your balls drop and just go for it or let them shrivel up back in body and miss an opportunity. It's YOUR decision.

Sorry if that comes off harsh to anyone, just really annoyed with some of the posts in this thread.

Latest posts

Back