No one to talk to. Halp!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter.EU

Reaction score
Nobudy iz talkin to me!

No, seriously, I am starting to be desperate. What started as a nice holiday in India turns to be solitary project management from my bed. I spend entire days in my rooms dealing with mails, presentations, business calls but no friend to talk to about you know, hobbies, chicks, stuff :(

Could somebody write me a post here please? :) About anything, but preferably som cool stuff, like ancient Greece or cool gadgets, whatever. I am horrible geek when it comes to "intellectual talk".

Thanks in advance.

Hey. I know that feeling of loneliness and desperation all too well...

What kind of technology are you into?

I'm into technology stuff, somewhat. I've always had a hard time to talk on superficial stuff, like the weather...etc.
I've always been into electronics, love building guitar amps, effects anything studio related. Also into building computers, but lesser degree. I tend to be very analytical....but bad speller..lol
If you want to talk, more ....just hollar!

look, one blog completely devoted to dangerous military technology

http://www.wired.com/category/dangerroom

total geek here too

Do you have to stay there for a long time? Does it make sense to make an effort to meet new people? Those at work, are they not very sociable?

Latest posts

Back