no1 knows me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jales

Reaction score
I'm in university now; i'm not that social (well i am 2 a regular extent...) point being; its not a problem that i may not know lots of people. But i feel like no-one knows me(on the inside..lol). Like there is not one person who i can says gets me; or understands me and who i get as well. I'm not religious and I'm from and live in the Caribbean so mostly everyone here is, since it is dominantly our culture. So even though I may have a good friend I find that I can't connect with them when it comes to certain things since they never understand where I'm coming from. Also i'm somewhat traditional or conservative (i'm told) so most of my friends are very religious. I don't mind that they may not understand that part of me bcus we hadly speak about religion...but it stems into other things. AHH its complicated. But also I have lots of time, since i'm studying in an island that is not my home island and i'm away from home...so if anyone who thinks they can relate to me on some level wants to become my friend email me ...or reply here :0)
LALALALA
IN THE MALL AT SUKTOWNE!

Hey I'd like to talk with you more...I'm not sure I can relate but we'll see! Send me a PM if you like :)

Hi jales!
Like you, I feel nobody understands me. Hell, sometimes I don't even understand myself.

Latest posts

Back