Non-violence

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mimizu

Reaction score
Non-violence isn't valued in society, but neither is violence. If you say to people "I'm against violence", that's a sure recipe to get ostracized. The best thing is to lie according to the situation and the tastes of people that surround you.

I am a bit drunk now, so I was thinking about how if I drank in a company (instead of alone), some ******* would probably try to fight with me. Because people get violent when they drink. I don't, but everyone else does. Why is this?

Humans are really awful creatures. X_X
Why bother with... anything. In this world of violent arrogant ********?

(I can spell when I am drunk, be jealous. :p)

well let me tell you something when you say:
mimizu said:
Because people get violent when they drink. I don't, but everyone else does.
you are just showing that you aren't really looking at the reality (but maybe you are just drunk) and you just say nonesense; and when you say that humans are really awful creatures...think againg you are human too and you are blaming yourself and not everybody else is blaming you...you don't know everybody to be able to say humans are really awful people!

Theres different reasons why people get angry when they drink. Maybe they had a bad day. Maybe they drink to quick. Maybe they have had lots of built up anger from their child days. Maybe they are just Angry people to begin with. Maybe they stumped their pinky toe while trying to make a sandwich at 2:30 am....you could go on and on. I usually dont get to angry when i drink...although we all have our bad days. And to another lonely drinker, *WAVES* hello!.....over and out captain........................

Alcohol can truely bring the beast out of anyone. I have been both the abused and the abuser when alcohol was involved. If you are keeping something hurtful inside - there is a good chance it will come out if you are drunk.. And it will come out in such an ugly way that it could really cause problems and regret. Alcohol shuts down parts of the brain - one by one. It hinders a person's ability to act reasonably.

I have had some really good times when drinking... but I have also had some terrible times... There are times when I'm the happy drunk and the person with me decides to have drama and ruin the night for everyone. I do like to enjoy a cocktail - but I have to be careful about how much I drink, what kind of mood I am in and who I am drinking with.

Latest posts

Back