Not banned in the chat.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hijacc

Reaction score
Um, I'm not but due to a previous ban a LONG time ago on a seperate pc I am still banned from chat. Can I has fix plux?

Gah someone please unban me!

Badjedidude said:
lol why don't you PM a mod about this?

----Steve

The mods are on in the chat room but SINCE I'm banned I can't tell them and by the time I get the pm through it wont matter.

Badjedidude said:
heh I'll go talk to them for ya if you want.

----Steve

Thanks, I'm really not banned its just a long time ago when I got banned I got banned on multiple pcs and this is my work pc I've only been unbanned from my home pc.

Heh, well I tried, but no one's really receptive to your problem. :p

Your best bet is to PM Eve and just wait for another night, I guess.

----Steve

Hijacc,

I have not heard about you being banned again, however I have seen you in the chat since you have been un-banned. I noticed you tried coming in earlier tonight and you were banned, but was not sure if it was a re-ban or a mistake, but I can't un-ban you until I get the OK.

Are you by chance using a different computer than the one you were on when you got un-banned? it's possible that you are still banned on your other PC.

Give Eve or Steel a PM and let them know what's going on and they will get you squared away.

I'm sorry, Hijacc, I was sleeping. Then I was in the living room. I wasn't at my computer at all.

Latest posts

Back