Not new here...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Niave

Reaction score
So I found my way back after a few months of doing better and not feeling too lonely. I was here for like a year before I think. I don't know if anyone remembers me I was never very active on here but I did meet some really nice people. I left thinking there was no benefit to me being here anymore but I still have my moments of feeling lonely and I find that I get really depressed during my breaks from school. Still working on being more positive because I'm so negative and I have no idea if I'll ever really get better with that. School has been really stressful because of the pressure I put on myself but also really fun. Anyway I don't want to make this super long just wanted to say hi :)

Hi, welcome to the forum for you second time :).
You could check out the chat room i often do as its nice to be around people when you feel down.

Hope things get better for you in life also :).

NightHawkJohn said:
Hi, welcome to the forum for you second time :).
You could check out the chat room i often do as its nice to be around people when you feel down.

Hope things get better for you in life also :).

Yeah, I think I'll try that more this time. I was always afraid to go in there before. Thanks John :)

It's super loooooooooooong. nah just kidding. What do you do in your breaks?

Shrimp said:
It's super loooooooooooong. nah just kidding. What do you do in your breaks?

Hehe, umm I mostly just watch netflix. I don't get out much.

I remember you. :)
Glad to see that you didn't need the place for a while.
Hopefully it can help you a bit when you're feeling lonely.

Latest posts

Back