Not part of the world

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leaves said:
Hello everybody.
Im here because I am lonely too. I have no friends. But I just wanted to ask if any of you ever get the feeling of not being part of the world. As if you are already dead. Yes I go outside for shopping but I dont have a job and all this is not enough too make me feel like im part of anything really.
As I am new you probably expect me to tell my life story, but Im not gonna do that. I can tell you that I have been really lonely for a really long time.

Welcome to the forum, Leaves.

I think a lot of people have felt like they don't belong to this world, or anywhere really. You're not alone.

Also, to feel like you're part of the world can be quite overwhelming, the world is huge and filled with so many different things. Identifying something more related to your beliefs, preferences and in your daily life could help though. Like joining a club of something you enjoy or can relate to might give you a sense of belonging to something, at the very least.

Latest posts

Back