Not really sure where to put this....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Niantiel

Reaction score
So, a guy I work with, technically he works underneath me, but I really like him. Anyway, went out of town for the weekend of the 4th of July. While he was out of town, I guess his roommates had some few friends over for a small get together. Well, those people invited other people, and the result was that a dispute happened between them, and my guy's roommates were quite brutally murdered and they burned his apartment down in an attempt to hide the murders....it's messed up....
He's only 21, never been to a funeral before. What's worse is that in detail of it, his roommates were bound and beaten and put into a pathtub, then shot in the head....

After he got done speaking to the police and whatnot otherwise, his landlord told him he had to clean the blood off of the walls because he was the only one alive still on the lease....

What makes this sad, is that it was a racially motivated crime.
There was 25K$ in cash from drug money in their apartment, and none of it was stolen, nothing was missing, they just killed them, and burned the dog and bearded dragon alive, and then left....

I'm getting a bit better dealing with it....but I'm REALLY worried about him though.
He's trying to forget about it and whatnot.

But I know that that's not going to work this time, not for something like that.
He's been prone to having anger problems, and that was just how he's always kinda been, so we're all worried he might go make a very dumb and permanent decision :-/....
sigh....

He needs a new place to live and a new set of friends.

If it was myself who knew him, I'd cautiously encourage him to reconsider his choice of social contacts while minimizing any chance of collateral damage rubbing off on me.....execution murder and killing pets is seriously bad karma.

You right man, that's seriously messed up. He's so lucky to be alive. That's worth him thinking about, what to do with that luck.

constant stranger is absolutely correct, IMO. And you can try to help him to deal with his anger, and maybe any revenge issues he may have, but you can't make his mind up for him. And keep yourself safe, too.

Latest posts

Back