Not sure why I am posting this

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:( I"m sorry too C o l d

If you need to talk...we are here....

So sorry for your loss...

I'm sorry to hear that bud. I really dont know what to tell u to make u feel better.

Well I left her for a reason, she wasn't a good person and had a lot of problems.
I did everything I could but she refused to help herself, but I got the feeling leaving her was the final blow for her to end it and I feel horribly guilty =/

C o l d said:
Well I left her for a reason, she wasn't a good person and had a lot of problems.
I did everything I could but she refused to help herself, but I got the feeling leaving her was the final blow for her to end it and I feel horribly guilty =/

I know this wont be easy to hear but...

We cant help the choices of others...

Ultimately...it was her decision to do what she did.

I attempted to kill myself because of a breakup and I caused all kinds of grief. Your ex wouldn't like to see you suffering, feeling such guilt.

As you said you did everything you could. Now let time slowly heal the wounds.

C o l d said:
I can barely sleep the past 2 days =/

You know...when I was grieving over the death of my best friend it helped me a lot to read articles/books about the grief process...

Maybe it'd help you as well?

I'm so sorry to hear this Cold. I just want to stress the fact that you should NOT feel guilty about what happened. You didn't cause this to happen in anyway. She made her own decision to do what she did. I know this doesn't make it any easier, but really...you have no reason to feel guilty. There is nothing you could have done..or anyone for that matter. Please try and get some rest, and let the healing process begin. (((HUGS)))

I am sorry to hear that Cold. Even thought it has been said twice, i will say it again. It was her choice so you have no reason to feel guilty. I know that even if you understand that, it is still possible to feel guilty anyway. I sure did, like i should have been able to prevent it.

If you haven't been sleeping then it sounds like it is going to take you some time for things to settle down with you. It is a difficult thing to go through and i am sorry that you find yourself in this position.

You'd still be stuck in the same situation, sometimes relationships get old and stale and there's no new growth, you left because it was time to leave.

samba101 said:
You'd still be stuck in the same situation, sometimes relationships get old and stale and there's no new growth, you left because it was time to leave.

Yes u are very right, I hated being with her and couldn't stand it, only 1% of our time spend together was actually nice, yet that 1% is the only thing that keeps hanging in my brain =/

Latest posts

Back