Nothing else matters

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Saddletramp1200

Hello, I (live) in Corpus Christi, Texas USA. I'm 52 and maybe in the wrong place as I did a little looking and most everyone seems much younger than I. I repaired computers for a living until my wife passed away. Been three very long years ago. Don't care about much anymore, wish the tears would stop though. I don't have a picture to send. I'm just here, till I'm gone...

Saddletramp1200, I am very sorry to here about your lose. Your not to old to be here. There is a few of your age here. You may have to give it some time to find them though.

welcome here.

Hi saddletramp, yes, as Bluey mentioned, there are a few older members on this forum, and I'm one of them lol. Anyway, welcome to the forum.:)

Welcome Saddle! I'm sure Your stay here will help You deal with Your grieves, one way or another. Let me just remind You that talking about what troubles us is a good way to get it out. I'm glad You made it here. =)

Saddletramp1200 said:
Hello, I (live) in Corpus Christi, Texas USA. I'm 52 and maybe in the wrong place as I did a little looking and most everyone seems much younger than I. I repaired computers for a living until my wife passed away. Been three very long years ago. Don't care about much anymore, wish the tears would stop though. I don't have a picture to send. I'm just here, till I'm gone...

Welcome. Sorry to hear about your wife.

I'm 36 and work on computers for a living, if that means anything. There are lots of younger folk here, but don't let that bug you. Hope things get better for you soon.

Hello there Saddletramp, I am sorry about your wife, that's a hard one. I am 48 so not much younger than you, always here to listen.

Welcome Saddletramp

At first glance this place does seem to be pretty young. The more you look the more you notice that there are older people here.

I am so sorry about your wife. That is really difficult.

Latest posts

Back