Obama fly dilemma

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not a fan of the New Messiah, but bitching about him swatting a fly is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. These people need to get a life. Wait, did I just tell someone to get a life? Pot, kettle, yada yada.

Oh well, at least it wasn't Bush doing it. At least with the Chosen One doing it, it'll just be laughed off as it should be. If it had been Bush, I imagine millions of people would be using this fly swatting nonsense as an excuse to call for his impeachment.

sad sack said:
I'm not a fan of the New Messiah, but bitching about him swatting a fly is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. These people need to get a life. Wait, did I just tell someone to get a life? Pot, kettle, yada yada.

Oh well, at least it wasn't Bush doing it. At least with the Chosen One doing it, it'll just be laughed off as it should be. If it had been Bush, I imagine millions of people would be using this fly swatting nonsense as an excuse to call for his impeachment.

Only if we impeached him before he screwed us over he took a honeysuckle on our country and left Obama to clean it up so take some responceability he should learn to clean up after himself.

Latest posts

Back