Oddball looking for a friend

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocket

Reaction score
Hi! I seem to have hit a brick wall in the last couple of years when it comes to finding new friends and lurk here long enough I figured I'd give posting a try. I've noticed a large majority of folks on here are relatively young and into anime/role playing/video games, or they are older but married or with kids. I'm in my mid 30's, not into video games, not married and have no children. Is there anyone else on here who might have that in common that would not be afraid to take the plunge from acquaintanceship to friendship? Anyone who fits the video game/kids description, I'd love to find friendship with you too, just don't want to bore you with my ignorance in those topics. :D

hmmm, I'm not married nor have kids, not into video games and I don't know if I am a kid still or what. I am not sure I fit in any of your descriptions but if it's friendship you want? I'm your man! :cool:

Though I'm not in my 30s yet, I may be the one you need if you think that is okay with you.

hey rocket!
Im not in my 30s yet but close, Im not into video games either, not married and no kids. PM me if u wanna chat and be friends :)

I'm in my 30's, not married, no kids (sadly) but I do play video games lol.

Hi there!
I'm 30, not married (anymore) and have two kids. I'm not into video games (I get motion sick from them!) It'd be great to hear from you :)

Well, I'm not 30, and I'm not getting married or having children anytime soon. I do like video games, but Anime is kinda weird... Though, it's nice to see a fellow oddball, so welcome to the forums! You should join us in chat sometime! :D

Latest posts

Back