OH MY SWEET PHYSICS!!!!!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brodie

Reaction score
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! OH MY SWEET PHYSICS!!! YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA HOW EXCITED I AM!!!

Ok, ok... let me breathe...

Ok, back in 9th grade I had this friend that I met online in a chat room. She was this girl that I talked to for five years. Five, full, long years we talked. I told her things I wouldn't tell my brother, not even my best friend David... and she did the same with me. I even called her eventually and had phone conversations with her, even though during high school was when my anxiety disorder was AT ITS WORST. So anyway, around 2006, when I was living in New York City, she dropped off of the face of the EARTH. I lost contact with her for TWO FULL YEARS. I was so ******* saddened by this, it was like losing a sister.

Well that's all changed...

I am happy to announce that tonight I talked to her for the first time in TWO YEARS!!! I AM SO ******* PSYCHED AND HAPPY RIGHT NOW I AM BOUNCING IN MY CHAIR!!! I am crying from pure HAPPINESS!!!

The first things we said to each other was how we both thought we would NEVER get to speak to each other again!

The best part though, was that we had both grown up so much since we had last spoken to each other! We had both been in bad places in life at the time we lost contact, and we've both changed so much for the better, it was such an awesome experience!

So, I guess I just want everyone to know, that a person has had a huge portion of their loneliness removed tonight, and is extremely happy and has found a lost sister in the sea of darkness that is humanity and life! Good night and good luck to everyone!

I wish you the same!!!

That sounds awesome. I wish I could have someone like that in my life, though I am happy for you. :)

This is exactly what happened to me a week ago, though with a male pal. Even though i'm already a happy guy, i know how You feel! =)

Awesome! A victory for one of us is a victory for all of us, great to hear

Praise science!:p

Brodie said:
. Five, full, long years we talked.
omg....i had no idea internet bonds are so tight and so long....wow
5 years...nooo waaaay
u never ran out of things to talk about?

i had some1 here say that he's been talking to a girl for a year or two but eventually had to block her cause she happened to be a b.

but now he's fallen of the earth.......too.
yo, M, u alive?

that a person has had a huge portion of their loneliness removed tonight, and is extremely happy and has found a lost sister in the sea of darkness that is humanity and life!

aw...happy for u too, man,thank goodness :)

Brodie said:
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! OH MY SWEET PHYSICS!!! YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA HOW EXCITED I AM!!!

Ok, back in 9th grade I had this friend that I met online in a chat room. She was this girl that I talked to for five years. Five, full, long years we talked. I told her things I wouldn't tell my brother, not even my best friend David... and she did the same with me. I even called her eventually and had phone conversations with her, even though during high school was when my anxiety disorder was AT ITS WORST. So anyway, around 2006, when I was living in New York City, she dropped off of the face of the EARTH. I lost contact with her for TWO FULL YEARS. I was so ******* saddened by this, it was like losing a sister.

I am happy to announce that tonight I talked to her for the first time in TWO YEARS!!! I AM SO ******* PSYCHED AND HAPPY RIGHT NOW I AM BOUNCING IN MY CHAIR!!! I am crying from pure HAPPINESS!!!

The first things we said to each other was how we both thought we would NEVER get to speak to each other again!

The best part though, was that we had both grown up so much since we had last spoken to each other! We had both been in bad places in life at the time we lost contact, and we've both changed so much for the better, it was such an awesome experience!

So, I guess I just want everyone to know, that a person has had a huge portion of their loneliness removed tonight, and is extremely happy and has found a lost sister in the sea of darkness that is humanity and life! Good night and good luck to everyone!

I wish you the same!!!

Awsome.

I still wonder myself about several people I lost touch with years ago now. It's been so long though.

Oh the awesomeness! That's seriously great, I'm glad you got reunited:)) Forgive my curiosity, why did she cut contact?

Brodie said:

I wish you the same!!!

congrats:D

Latest posts

Back