Oh no not introductions

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sodium

Reaction score
So I found this site randomly and I feel more comfortable talking to "you" than the people I know. I used to think my life was kinda messed up but after reading some of the stuff here I feel I've got nothing to complain about.

I turned 20 in January! I remember when I was a kid I wanted to "hurry up and grow up so I can do everything". Now I wish I was just a kid again with nothing to worry about except for which flavor of ice cream to pick.

I've kinda moved alot between CA<3 and the UAE(eww). I like meeting new people but it sucks when you finally get to know people well and then leave :(

I have 5 other siblings and Im #4 so I'm kinda neglected but I dont care.. I dont really want the attention..

Im pretty random but I like that cuz then life would be boring.

I cant talk to the people I know because I feel like they'd judge me and theres stuff I cant really dicuss with them cuz then they act all awkward around me or avoid me :(

I get really happy/hyper when I'm around people because I like to laugh but it sucks when they cant take me seriously or sometimes I just wanna stay quiet and theyll think something is wrong.

I know that I know alot of stuff but I dont know how to express/share it with others correctly. My thoughts get soo jumbled when I try to put them into words.

I think Im currently going though a major identity crisis... but I have no idea what I want exactly and I hate the fact that my parents control my life. So any dreams and goals I have that dont go according to what they like.. *POOF* I guess I gotta think of something else..

I like reading, taking picture, watching movies, i love traveling, listening to music (according to my friend I listen to weird music but its still good), I'm an internet addict..Im ALWAYS on :( but its so hot here you cant go outside or else you get cooked. Plus over here, there's no one to bother socializing with cuz they'll just judge you.

Yesterday.. I was thinking.. and I thought... If I died would anyone miss me other than my family? Is there some one who couldnt live without me or feel like some thing is missing if I was gone? :/

Ok I talk alot.. and I dont know what else to talk about... I suck at introductions.. Also, random but, I have become a major red bull addict this summer! Im drinking some now. <3 I better play WoW.. I payed and havent played and I feel bad for wasting my money :(

Latest posts

Back