Oh! You better watch out, You better not cry

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blindkitty

Reaction score
You better not pout,
I'm telling you why:

Santa Claus is coming to town!

Whats everybody want for Christmas, if you could have anything you wanted? :D

Mustang GT Cobra, Black on Black. 5 spd Naturally. drool.... oh with the leather seats, and the red stitching. : )

I pee on the Camaro and challenger

h i said:
idiocracy

Oh god. That movie.

I think the main reason it made me laugh so hard is because I know that to be the true future...

Anyway, I'd take a sailboat :D a 22 foot Catalina. Mid-late seventies, when they were still classy looking.

To win the lottery so that I wouldn't have to ever worry about money again and buy anything I wanted.

If not that then .. uhmm .. probably go for an Alaskan cruise. Hopefully see some whales. ;)

Oo! I want a hibernation too :D maybe steel and I can share the same cave? That is, if steel learned how to share in Kindergarten like he should have o_O

SophiaGrace said:
Oo! I want a hibernation too :D maybe steel and I can share the same cave? That is, if steel learned how to share in Kindergarten like he should have o_O

He learned to share. Just don't ask to borrow his 80's music collection.
I hear that he forces you to listen to Roly Poly Fish Heads as punishment.

EDIT: ****, you'd think, being a moderator, that I could figure out how to imbed that video in the post. :p lol...didn't we used to have a button to click for a youtube video?? :p

[youtube]JKDtUzRIG6I[/youtube]

YOU'RE WELCOME

...holy crap, I haven't heard this song since I was like 8 or 9 I think.

EveWasFramed said:
SophiaGrace said:

OMG that song is so freaking annoying!! O_O

I dont like 80's music anyway so... take that Steel!

I'm happy with the cave :3, we dont have to share it with a bear do we??? O___o I'm afraid of bears. *passes the bear mace to Steel* Here, you're in charge of that, i'm going to go hide behind this rock.......

rock_solid_solutions_small.jpg

which is outside of our cave that looks like this

20030515-06%20-%20Fantasy%20Cave.jpg

snazzy no? Looks like we may need some scuba gear.

EveWasFramed said:

Barnes & Barnes's "Fish Heads" was actually first released in 1978 even though the album "Voobaha" didn't appear until 1980.

Opps, sorry, wrong forum
1.gif
continue on.

Minus said:
EveWasFramed said:

Barnes & Barnes's "Fish Heads" was actually first released in 1978 even though the album "Voobaha" didn't appear until 1980.

Opps, sorry, wrong forum
1.gif
continue on.

It actually sounds like Alvin and the Chipmunks/Ernie from Sesame Street are singing the song. o_O

SophiaGrace said:
It actually sounds like Alvin and the Chipmunks/Ernie from Sesame Street are singing the song. o_O

Both Alvin and the Chipmunks songs and the chorus of the Barnes and Barnes version of Fish Heads are played at a higher speed then they are recorded at, creating the higher pitched vocals. I never heard the original version of Fish Heads by Wild Man Fisher so i have no idea how he handled it but he normally did not use studio tricks.

Minus said:
SophiaGrace said:

Both Alvin and the Chipmunks songs and the chorus of the Barnes and Barnes version of Fish Heads are played at a higher speed then they are recorded at, creating the higher pitched vocals. I never heard the original version of Fish Heads by Wild Man Fisher so i have no idea how he handled it but he normally did not use studio tricks.

Well the man was insane to write a song about Fish Heads no matter what style he used musically to present it O___o

SophiaGrace said:
Well the man was insane to write a song about Fish Heads no matter what style he used musically to present it O___o

The writer of the song, Mr Fisher was diagnosed with severe paranoid schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. The version of the song that is linked to, is by Barnes & Barnes who are actually Bill Mumy and Robert Haimer. That is the same Bill Mumy who played Will Robinson in the TV series "Lost in Space".

blindkitty said:
You better not pout,
I'm telling you why:

Santa Claus is coming to town!

Whats everybody want for Christmas, if you could have anything you wanted? :D

Geez, well if santa can make me mentally well adjusted then i will take that, if not then i will just take a little time away from algebra.

I hope I can have some god like attention span and focus, and infinite amount of patience.

Latest posts

Back