OK, Heartbroken, Shattered....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there somewhere I can get righteously angry? I don't want to get banned. I just need to lash out.

No it's better I don't. Some people need to be moderated. I am one of those people. Me and 4chan would be ugly.

I do believe you can write a diary on here that cannot be modified. I would ask Sci-Fi or Vanilla or one of the other mods, I do not THINK they can mod those, or ban you for some of the content, although I'm pretty sure you are still submitted to the code of conduct when we join, I'm not sure; I just made a thread where people could comment, not a diary per say. But I've seen them around and some are pretty intense.
Maybe you could think of one. Or, you know, I had that for several years at home, far away from the internet. Own personal journals at home. Got three of them now lol, since high school. No one's ever read them and no one will; they're for me and I lash out towards what I need to last out towards, away from everyone else.

Which is kind of why I suggested beating a tree with an ax in the woods; middle of nowhere, no one can hear you scream. All of us, like you said, need to howl at the moon sometimes.
Long time ago, my aunt passed away. I was just a kid, but I loved her a lot, we were close. She had unsuccessfully lost a battle to cancer and died younger than I am now.
So I went to an isolated woodland area close to where I used to live, as far in the middle as I could...and let Odin know a warrior was coming to Valhalla. lol. (comforted me more than the whole Christian thing at the time).

So, you know, that helps. Or, if you got some dumbells, after working 'em out real hard, I found that throwing them throws windows makes a perfectly satisfying "raklishhhh!" sound (though it gets expensive on the windows side, so I went through trash a while).
You know...anything not to hit someone don't deserve it.

It's alright. I was just having a moment. I run my own forum and as admin, I can basically go apeshit berserk there if I want (I tend not to).

I actually like being moderated. It makes going crazy a bit more of a science.

Richard_39 said:
So, you know, that helps. Or, if you got some dumbells, after working 'em out real hard, I found that throwing them throws windows makes a perfectly satisfying "raklishhhh!" sound (though it gets expensive on the windows side, so I went through trash a while).

Aaah, defenestration. I can remember finding that word in the dictionary when I was about ten. It made my week. Was better than honkytonk and mullygrubber all rolled into one. I think I was only looking at the dictionary to see if a person who makes allegations is an alligator. Sadly, no. But it should be.

Oh, and looking up swearwords. If you want some fun, and if you are into etymology like me, look up some of the basic swear words on Wikipedia. they are actually really interesting, with a rich history.

Here's a word nerd joke for you:

"What's the difference between an etymologist and an entomologist?"

"An etymologist knows the difference." :)

LOL Nerd word joke? Nah. FUNNY joke, yeah ;-)
See, to me the funniest kind of humor is one you need to engage your brain in a modicum or else it's wasted ;-)

You're right. It should be. Like "Chevalrie" should be the place where they store horses (funnier in french, because the word Cheval is actually in the word ;-) ).

I know right? Haven't had time to do that, but I did, long ago. Interesting origins to the word "f*ck" lol

C**t is a good'un. A lot of these words used to be non-profane and simply the anatomical word for said bit. My stepfather's mother was born in England in a street called Cockshit Lane. The red light districts tended to have streets like Gropec**t Lane. Since bowdlerised to things like Grapequaint.

If you read Chaucer, it is absolutely foul by modern standards. Which is why I like it. Shakespeare was a bit of a lad, too.

Actually the Holy Bible can be a bit juicy itself. Some of the Old Testament stuff is a bit racy.

TheLoadedDog said:
C**t is a good'un.  A lot of these words used to be non-profane and simply the anatomical word for said bit.  My stepfather's mother was born in England in a street called Cockshit Lane.  The red light districts tended to have streets like Gropec**t Lane.  Since bowdlerised to things like Grapequaint.

LOL Wish our street names were as imaginative. Although they did change a bunch of them right before I was born. There are some funny ones for the history buff, however. The fact that the streets Wolfe and Montcalm are right next to each other is an irony that's never been lost on me.

We do, however, have a Hentai Restaurant. And a strip club called Octopussy ;-)

We had a dirty cinema called a sinema. It it funnier if you're fourteen.

My only French joke is from the WW1 Australian troops in Ypres (pronounced "Wipers" by the Aussie diggers). Bloke was propositioning a lady of the evening. Asked his mate, "Oi, what's French for soixante-neuf?" :D

I'm not even sure why that's funny, but it is.

My father learned French from a Belgian neighbour. Now, you need to understand this was 1930s Australia. NOBODY spoke a foreign language. We were really isolated. So he went to high school and studied French. The French master found this small Australian street urchin speaking French with a pure Belgian accent. He laughed so much he was damned near hospitalised.

Latest posts

Back