Once A Day Challenge

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today I'm gonna like myself for refusing to give up.

I AM A SURVIVOR.

whispers said:
day 3:, even though i havent slept all night , i was able to give a wonderfull aromatherapy treatment to my client, we were both impressed lol

:)

Tiina63 said:
The only Positive thing I can say about myself is that I speak Finnish. Can I come back tomorrow and say I still speak Finnish, and then the following day to say I haven't forgotten my Finnish, as I won't be able to think of anything else positive about myself?

Pssst......Tiina, come back tomorrow and say you write excellent English. ;)

I like that even though I wanted to cut myself, I didn't. I like that I expressed myself and that I went to a meeting for people who self mutilate :)

Dark_Poet said:
I like that even though I wanted to cut myself, I didn't. I like that I expressed myself and that I went to a meeting for people who self mutilate :)

That is great , keep it up !!!

day 4:My daughter got rejected by her friends, she was very sad, so i dropped everything, went to the restaurant and then visited a friend of mine so my daughter could play with her children, ended up beeing a great evening.

In a lonely place said:
I'm struggling to find a reason like myself today.

What about if you said, you like that you're trying?
BTW. I was thinking about this. I feel like it will be good if when we all post, we include all our other mentions. For example:

Day 1:
Someone contacted me.

Day 2:
My Mom needed drinks and I bought her a 12 pack of coke

Day 3:
I volunteered today

Day 4:
I like that even though I wanted to cut myself, I didn't. I like that I expressed myself and that I went to a meeting for people who self mutilate

The goal I had with this thread is to help everyone realize that we have good things about ourselves. We may not realize it, but we are worth more than we sometimes give ourselves credit. I'd like everyone to try and follow that format if you're comfortable with it. It's by no means required, I just feel like it would be easier than digging through the thread looking for past things you've written.

I would just like to state again that if you can't come up with something everyday its okay. Depending on where you are in life and how you feel, it can be **** near impossible. I love you just as much no matter if you could today or yesterday. Just keep fighting and don't ever feel bad for trying. You're all amazing in your own way and I only wish you all the best!

Thanks! :)

Day 1:
Someone contacted me.

Day 2:

Day 3:
I volunteered today

Day 4:
I like that even though I wanted to cut myself, I didn't. I like that I expressed myself and that I went to a meeting for people who self mutilate

Day 5:
Soph said something that made me feel good. This has helped me to not feel as miserable as I was this morning.
It helps me to remind me that I have friends that care. (Even though I already do know it) If friends care about me, then I can't be all that bad :) So thank you for reminding me that I'm not as bad as I think I am! (hug) I like my friends :)

AFrozenSoul said:
You know after I have moved maybe I will give this a shot. I am trying to get back on the self-improvement train, starting May 1

Good on you.

Dark_Poet said:
In a lonely place said:
I'm struggling to find a reason like myself today.

What about if you said, you like that you're trying?

Thanks yes, a few people have said I'm very trying today :)

Day 1: Is photography day, i'm proud of my pictures, i'm glad i'm giving myself the time to do it.

Day 2: I did the dishes for him before i left, cause i know working night shifts are hard.

Day 3:, even though i havent slept all night , i was able to give a wonderfull aromatherapy treatment to my client, we were both impressed lol

Day 4:My daughter got rejected by her friends, she was very sad, so i dropped everything, went to the restaurant and then visited a friend of mine so my daughter could play with her children, ended up beeing a great evening.

Day 5: 2 people made me angry today, i felt very agressive, but did not act on it. Chose to let karma take care of it.

Today I got a compliment from a friend who I hadn't seen in ages - he said I reminded him of Jason Statham, the actor (I don't - unless Jason Statham is 5ft 2 inches tall) anyway this made me feel great and I told him he'd made my day, a good feeling all round I think. So that's what I like about myself today.

Day 1:
Someone contacted me.

Day 2:

Day 3:
I volunteered today

Day 4:

Day 5:
Soph said something that made me feel good. This has helped me to not feel as miserable as I was this morning.
It helps me to remind me that I have friends that care. (Even though I already do know it) If friends care about me, then I can't be all that bad Smile So thank you for reminding me that I'm not as bad as I think I am! (hug) I like my friends :)

Day 6:

I wrote something very honest and expressed it with all of you. I've also been holding in a lot of anger towards my sister and wrote about it as well. The amazing people I've met from here have continued to show me how loving and compassionate they truly are. I wish I could give each of you an amazingly amazing hug. Especially one of you ;)

I totally want to do this - such a good idea - just have to think of something good to write :)

Think Guld - I'm sure you can think of something!

Me, today I stood up for myself, took no Sh** and was quite bloody minded.
A little naughty, but it felt great.

Day 1:
Someone contacted me.

Day 2:

Day 3:
I volunteered today

Day 4:

Day 5:
It helps me to remind me that I have friends that care. (Even though I already do know it) If friends care about me, then I can't be all that bad Smile So thank you for reminding me that I'm not as bad as I think I am! (hug) I like my friends :D

Day 6:

I wrote something very honest and expressed it with all of you. I've also been holding in a lot of anger towards my sister and wrote about it as well. The amazing people I've met from here have continued to show me how loving and compassionate they truly are. I wish I could give each of you an amazingly amazing hug. Especially one of you ;)

Day 7:

I'm starting to feel better. I managed to enjoy myself today. I beat Streets of Rage 2, and Liley Dedicated her freshly designed nails to me. What more can a guy ask for? I'll tell you what. Not much! ;)

Dark_Poet said:
Day 1:
Someone contacted me.

Day 2:

Day 3:
I volunteered today

Day 4:

Day 5:
It helps me to remind me that I have friends that care. (Even though I already do know it) If friends care about me, then I can't be all that bad Smile So thank you for reminding me that I'm not as bad as I think I am! (hug) I like my friends :D

Day 6:

Day 7:

I'm starting to feel better. I managed to enjoy myself today. I beat Streets of Rage 2, and Liley Dedicated her freshly designed nails to me. What more can a guy ask for? I'll tell you what. Not much! ;)

One thing DP, if this carries on your posts are gonna be really LONG ;)

I wasn't around yesterday, but today, I like myself for taking a chance - I'm gonna go away for a couple of days.

Day 8:

I talked to a friend I really care about and she opened up to me a smidge.
That made me feel wonderful that she trusts me enough to do that :D

Today is the second day of my holiday,i'ts just me, I don't know anyone at the place I'm staying at, but I'm having a good time (and lots of fresh air) :)

Day 9:

I wrote a poem that expressed why I want a girlfriend so much.

I learned something today, and a wonderful friend did something they might have no clue they even did for me! :) I'm very grateful for this person. I'm very fortunate to be friends with someone as wonderful as the person I'm referring to!

Latest posts

Back