Once A Day Challenge

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day 16:

I sent a girl a message. Hoping to gain a friendship out of it and who knows. If nothing else, I put myself out there.
I told someone how much I missed them. I cut the grass, and I like the fact that I take the time for others. :)

Day 17:

It seems like I'm the girl is wanting to get to know me. She has shared some things she's hides from her family already. She seems very nice. I think this is the start of a beautiful friendship! I tried to help a friend in need this morning. I got my Mom some medicine she couldn't afford right now.

I feel like I like me for my mindset. Even though it is shaky sometimes. I have people from this very site who appreciate my existence. It's nice to feel wanted. :) Thanks everyone!

Not exactly something I like about myself, but worth mentioning. Cute barista at the cafe today. I asked for a small coffee in a medium cup so that I didn't spill it all over myself on the bus. She was one of those baristas that tries to have an actual conversation to you, so we ended up exchanging some smiles and the usual awkward pleasantries (very rare). She ended up giving me an actual medium coffee and only charging me for the small one. AND I didn't spill any on myself on the way home. Did I mention she was cute? lol

Awesome thread idea, DP!

Positive entry #1:

I've made some bad decisions today and I took responsibility for it. It sucked and felt emotionally drained but now I can sleep. I will sleep on it.

Day 18:

I accepted my flaws more. I've written through my pain and let someone know without really letting them know how much I truly care about them. I'm a very flawed individual. I exploded last night and even shed a few tears. I'm not going to let my darkness overshadow the positivity that I posses inside. Thank you Shells for being there for me last night. (hug)

Dark_Poet said:
Day 18:

I accepted my flaws more. I've written through my pain and let someone know without really letting them know how much I truly care about them. I'm a very flawed individual. I exploded last night and even shed a few tears. I'm not going to let my darkness overshadow the positivity that I posses inside. Thank you Shells for being there for me last night. (hug)

I'm sure you're on the right path. You'll have many setbacks and disappointments (like I have), but keep the faith.

Today I liked myself for being amazingly strong (this sounds big headed I know, but if you are like me this confidence can vanish overnight, so I need to stay positive). I am coping so well, with being a friend to someone who I absolutely adore, but who doesn't want a relationship. :)

Day 19:

I made myself go outside and take a walk today. I expressed feelings of playfulness with Liley that usually would put me in the hospital.
However, she was very curteous. She is suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch an amazing friend I have. I am very grateful for her.
I'm going to try and record me reading some of my poems tonight as well. ;)

Day 20:

I volunteered today. The lady who I thought hated me, did a total 180. She was telling someone on the phone how much she likes the new worker because he actually does stuff. :p When the seniors were getting ready to play Bingo (You have to pay to play) I quietly walked over to the supervisor and tried to pay so everyone could play if they didn't have money.

I expressed myself today. While it saddened me greatly. I'm so happy I did it. Another step forward.

Latest posts

Back