Once A Day Challenge

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day 32:

I was there for Mom today.
I tried to cook something I keep failing at.
I actually cooked it successfully today!

I saw something inside of myself.
Something that I like.
It's very different from the old me.

That makes me smile.
I am honestly growing into a new being.
I will never stop.

Today I spoke about my feelings on my tumblr. i vented where others could read and see it and judge me by it. I let myself become open to any response that may come from it. I allowed others to see how I feel about something.

I also tried to give a helpful tip to my ex with her new relationship. I tried to be a friend who wants to see her happy even through all of our drama. I also acknowledged this guy who has replaced me in her eyes and possibly her heart. I didn't cry today either like I normally have been. Not yet anyways. It hurts and she ignored me and she got upset from it, but I did try to help even if it was a little.

Day 33:

I'm very happy that I'm the kind person that I am.
Today is just another reminder given how ugly some of my family are being.

I'm never going to be them.
It makes me smile knowing that I'm capable of seeing more to life then simply myself.
I'm compassionate and understanding. I'm finally growing a tiny, but still existent backbone.

I just have to keep trying. I'm not perfect and I make mistakes.
I have a good heart and I try to do what's right.

I don't care what anyone says, because at the end of the day, that's who I am! :)
At least until I panic again. :p (still a work in progress)

Day 34:

Tried to take a picture I could be happy with.
Took my vitamins for the second day in a row.
Went next door and made the baby so happy! :)

I like myself today...... er.... a little

Day 35:

I've worked extremely hard and I bought myself a nice reward today!
I don't do it often, but I'm going to try and not make myself feel bad about it

I got my Dad's present in today, made myself walk, and took my vitamins for the 3rd day in a row! Yay me! (hehe)

SophiaGrace said:
Day 1: I am working on my project and having fun?!
Day 2: I wrote a paper and did a presentation today.
Day 3: I did two papers
Day 5: I packed up my things in my dorm and went home. I also took two classes in Second Life
Day 6: I made a dish for my mom for mother's day today

Day 7: I went to my brother's ex girlfriend's graduation party. I gave her a gift.

I think this is a nice challenge, not really sure that I can keep up to do it, but let me try...
Is really great to see what all of you have done...
Day1: I work hard

lisssa said:
I think this is a nice challenge, not really sure that I can keep up to do it, but let me try...
Is really great to see what all of you have done...
Day1: I work hard

That's all that matters is you try! I commend you for taking the initiative. :)

Day 36:

I walked, rode the bike, Was there for my cousin and helped my Mom have a nice day.

PS:
Keep up the good work Soph! ;)

Today I worked hard , I also asked a couple of people if I could help them in any way. It made me feel better about myself.

This once a day challenge idea DOES WORK.
By putting out positive thoughts about yourself, you feel better; it's worth trying!

I've gone back to the beer. Life's too short. Life isn't what it was. I wanna be positive but it's not that simple in this effing day and effing age

(hug) It's okay. Take a deep breath and push forward.

We all have setbacks. Life is tough in general.
Today may be a damper, but it won't always be this way.
Get yourself some rest, recharge your batteries and have a fantastic day tomorrow! :)

Day 37:

I rode the bike, walked down the road, and spent time with the baby I love.
I spent quite a bit of time outside today. I've noticed that the more I try and enjoy outside, the better I often feel.

Day 2:
I come home early yesterday and ask my friend to go out, didn't really works but at least I try,, :)
Today I have a proper breakfast.
I greet and smile to everyone I met.

OK. I'll take part in this. What happens if you have a day, where nothing good happens? Just wondering.

Lost Soul said:
OK. I'll take part in this. What happens if you have a day, where nothing good happens? Just wondering.

If you don't have anything good to say, it's okay.
Just start up again the next day. You don't have to have something good that has happened to post.
You could say that you like your nose, you could like laugh or your humor.
It really doesn't matter as long as it's positive about yourself.

The goal is to see how wonderful you really are.
Whenever you're sad or down, I'd like for you to come back to this thread and look at all the good qualities or things you liked about yourself.

VideoVidiVisum said:
I am a talented writer.

I really need to look at your stuff again. I agree though, you're quite the humdinger with a pen and paper ;)

Day 38.

Walked, rode the bike, and I cooked dinner.
I can say I like me today and mean it (goo)

I'm also losing weight! Yay!

Dark_Poet said:
(hug) It's okay. Take a deep breath and push forward.

We all have setbacks. Life is tough in general.
Today may be a damper, but it won't always be this way.
Get yourself some rest, recharge your batteries and have a fantastic day tomorrow! :)

Thank you for your kind and encouraging words, Dark Poet. I'm sorry, I just found your post this evening.
:)

I had a chat with some people from the Lonely Life forums. I got over my depressed emotion, that I was feeling for most of the day.

I did updates on my computer, that may have fixed some of the bugs.

Latest posts

Back