Once A Day Challenge

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me, I just try to paint for at least 1-2 hours everyday. Express myself and feel that I'm doing something for myself. So far it's been working for the last 7 months.

Every day is a struggle for me. I have to search for one good thing to say about myself and convince myself that I'm presentable to the world. I don't believe that I'm as ugly as I used to be, but ugly nonetheless.

I'm not an idiot. I'm well read and well educated. That's one good thing I can say about myself.

I woke up, didnt feel depressed. I spend that last 24 hours clothesfree. That makes me feel better (unless I'm depressed over something).

I got to spend some time with my sister when I drove her to her apartment. Her and my Mom went to the Drive-In last ngiht and spent the night. On the way to her partment, we discussed are inside jokes and stuff and I was listening to music. It was nice.

My pool is almost all clear. It took awhile. I wondering if I should go swimming, becuase it's really warm here.

First off, I'd like to commend and hug each and everyone of you for trying.
(hug)

It may seem really tough, or that you don't have as many qualities as you'd like, but you really do. You're more then enough.
You just have to learn to see it. I'm hoping that by using this idea, you'll become one step closer to realizing how wonderful you really are! :)

Day 39:

Walked, rode the bike, went thrift store shopping and offered to help someone carry their groceries to there car.
I like that I'm trying to ignore all the bullshit that's around me and just smile instead.

Fragile said:
Me, I just try to paint for at least 1-2 hours everyday.

That's wonderful and creative! what do you do with all the canvases though? do you churn out a lot of paintings or go over one over and over again until you get things right?

Day 9: I brushed my teeth today and went to the bathroom on my own on crutches.

Best part of the day. I went outside, sat around the fire. Also, set up the table and unbrella by the pool and got rid of the weeds.

I was cuatious becuase I'm clothesfree, and seen some lights on next door, but I think it was only the garden lights. The pool is on the otherside if the house, which it's pretty safe, but the fire pit is outside by the door. I sat in a chair, just in case.

It's warm out. I dipped my leg in the pool. I don't know I would swim in it, becuase there is still algea in it, but only a little bit, on the steps and on the side.

The only bad thing, was a spark landed on my hand.

Day 4: I company my friend to look around the town. I eat something nice :)
Day 5: I enjoy my cycling trip. I call my mom.

I got to spend the whole day clothesfree. I don't get to do that often. Even though, the day was mostly boring, it was good. I wasn't depressed.

Day 40:

I didn't get a lot of time to be outside, but the heat also made me not really want to. I did take 3 occasions where I hopped on the bike for a few minutes. The really neat thing is the fact that I've really been wanting to be able to read.

I struggle a lot to be able to make myself focus when I read. My mind wanders and wants to do a million things instead of read. I may not have taken in a lot of what I've read today, but I've managed to read at least 100 pages today. That makes me really happy. Hopefully the more I try and make myself focus, the easier it will become! :)

I talked to someone earlier this morning around 2:30 for a couple of hours. She is very understanding and no problems having a chat with her. She is from another forums. Unfortunately, she is from Europe and isn't interested in dating due to bad experiences.

She is really beautiful, but she doesn’t think so.

Day 41:

My therapist praised me for all my hard work.
I recognize this too.

I'm becoming more of a man everyday. :)

Latest posts

Back