One Dish

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Edward W said:
Soylent Green?!?!

It's people!!!!

The owner has had to address questions about the name as well as requests that it be changed to one that doesn't link it to a very dubious name in a sci-fi movie. He said he likes the name but would consider changing it if there was a better name out there. I like "Glop," myself. :p

kamya said:
:O Enjoy your constant extremely painful bouts of gas! :p Wait for version 1.1 to come out.

I was under the impression that this thread was theoretical. Soylent is not presently on my shopping list in real life. But I read about some of the side effects. What's interesting to me is that some mention painful gas or headaches when others have no problems at all. If I ever try the stuff, I think I'll wait until I'm not one of the Beta testers. lol

Just one dish?

So many to choose from....

I'll have Armie Hammer as my dish, & such a dish, could eat him all day haha

r-ARMIE-HAMMER-THE-LONE-RANGER-large570.jpg

>> thick porterhouse steak on the grill

>> w/buttery cabbage wrapped in foil cooked on the grill

>> and buttery sliced potatoes w/sweet onions wrapped in foil and cooked on the grill also...

>> pecan pie

>> southern sweet tea

scrumptious :)

XL burgers and a diet coke every single day until I die :cool:
Please don't judge me

thelonegamer said:
XL burgers and a diet coke every single day until I die :cool:
Please don't judge me

No judgement. Gotta be something you totally enjoy to be able to live with for the rest of your life. :p

Jently said:
A traditional Sunday roast but with the meat substituted with cauliflower cheese. Yum!

Me too, except I'd have meat AND cauliflower cheese! ha

Well, I've given this a lot of thought and I've come to the conclusion that I'd just go back to my old diet. It wouldn't be a very long life, but it'd taste good...

Takeaway chicken, salami and pepperoni pizza - 3000 calories or so
Large portion of doner meat - around 2500 calories
1 carton of Ben and Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup ice cream - 1400 calories (I know that one by heart)

I'm suddenly understanding why I was so fat. :/

Mashed potatoes. With butter, not gravy. Does that count as two? You can put the butter on the same dish.

Purple Reign said:
Mashed potatoes. With butter, not gravy. Does that count as two? You can put the butter on the same dish.

It's fine lol some people are giving meals as their one dish, it's cool. :)

A deer.

Just..a deer. The whole thing, uncooked, sat next to a wood burning grill, ready to be prepared however i pleased...
Mmmm.

Ero said:
A deer.

Just..a deer. The whole thing, uncooked, sat next to a wood burning grill, ready to be prepared however i pleased...
Mmmm.

A live deer, you mean? (Uncooked could mean dead lol)
I imagine you must know how to prepare it then...

Latest posts

Back