One little quirk...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't like chocolates. Many people frown upon me for that, they think I'm weird.

I can't ride elevators, cause i'm extremely claustrophobic. Always the stairs for me haha.

Jack _ said:
I can't ride elevators, cause i'm extremely claustrophobic. Always the stairs for me haha.

Ah I have a thing about the sliding doors of an elevator. Makes me so nervous every time I enter one!

Oh and what if you need to get really high up? Still always the stairs?

ladyforsaken said:
Jack _ said:

Ah I have a thing about the sliding doors of an elevator. Makes me so nervous every time I enter one!

Oh and what if you need to get really high up? Still always the stairs?

Yep, always the stairs. I don't care how high I have to go, i'm always taking the stairs.

Jack _ said:
Yep, always the stairs. I don't care how high I have to go, i'm always taking the stairs.

Wow. Then I wonder what was the highest floor you've climbed up to?

I'm not sure how high lol, but theres no way I can get into an elevator. It's just not happening.

When I buy a newspaper I always grab the second one in the pile, never the one on top.

Lonely in BC said:
When I buy a newspaper I always grab the second one in the pile, never the one on top.

LOL
I do this at the store, I always grab the one that's 1 or 2 under or behind the first product :D And I HAVE to put my groceries on the conveyor belt in categories, cold things together, any food product separate from any non-food item... :p

When I drink heavily one of my eyes starts to wander. Had to chase it down the road the one time.

Ak5 said:
I too leave the best food for last. :D

Seems like it's very common!

I do that too.

I always put my hair up in a bun right after coming home and I talk to my cats in English when no one's around. I suppose their German vocabulary isn't too big anyway and they don't seem to mind :D

I always have to keep the blinds closed on all of my windows because I get paranoid about people watching me.

I'd be completely fine living in a house with no windows.

Badjedidude said:
I always have to keep the blinds closed on all of my windows because I get paranoid about people watching me.

I sort of do that too, think I've watched too many movies with a voyeurism theme. I'm OK during the day, but as soon as the sun sets I shut those suckers.

MissGuided said:
Badjedidude said:

I sort of do that too, think I've watched too many movies with a voyeurism theme. I'm OK during the day, but as soon as the sun sets I shut those suckers.

Miss G., you indicated "I'm OK during the day...."- since when?

Oh ya, quirks, ummmm, lets see......

I check the alarm clock 4-5 times before I can sleep. The ironic part is that I always wake up 10-15 minutes before its set to go off.

I have to get to where I'm going at the right time. IE if i show up late i feel horrible, if I show up 5 mins early for a meeting or something i wait until it is exactly the agreed time. Another is I have to have my TV on or I cannot sleep, unless I am very tired.

I always end up showing up early even when I'm trying to show up on time. I'm usually never late...unless I mean to be.

I like to remove stickers and labels from my stuff, not just electronics but things like shampoo bottles or mustard jars :D

Latest posts

Back