One positive thing you accomplished today...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did my 1° live television link, i guess that counts even when nobody cares, heh.

Today was the first day of college classes so they were my first ever college classes as a freshman.

The accomplishment was that I sat in the front row of all the lectures but did not start sweating and stinking from nervousness as I normally would. I surprise myself sometimes since I previously always sit in the back.

WK95 said:
Today was the first day of college classes so they were my first ever college classes as a freshman.

The accomplishment was that I sat in the front row of all the lectures but did not start sweating and stinking from nervousness as I normally would. I surprise myself sometimes since I previously always sit in the back.

Thats awesome, congratulations. I wish you well in your classes.

Alienated said:
My Landlady trapped a skunk that was under the house, and I took it out to the country and let it go.

Thats awesome

Read some funny reviews on amazon to my dad.

I socialized with three sheltered dogs (each one a black lab mix, so loving & playful)!

I emailed someone my picture, even though I was really nervous about it. I'm glad I did now.

Latest posts

Back