One positive thing you accomplished today...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I managed to stay calm and not tell off guy who I had an internet thing with. I found his sister number and we talked. So Glad to hear the truth. Telling him off would have been so easy. Read the post Can you Believe this?

I signed up for a sports league in order to meet new people! Going to sign up for a martial arts class too.
AND I signed up a hiking meetup.

The thought of going back to work after not working for 22 years come into thought today. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I didn't isolate myself, even though I had anxiety. And I actually picked the right people to communicate with :)

6 hours of work? wash my hair? food shopping? cooked for the next two days? two vegetable and wheatgrass juices and two pints of warm water with apple vinegar? pulled myself out of the deepest depression in "just" six hours of struggles? if now I manage to do some yoga (2 am) I totally aced this day

johnny196775 said:
The thought of going back to work after not working for 22 years come into thought today. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

yaaaaa = good or bad?

ladyforsaken said:
Locke said:
I started college yesterday. I'm excited and exhausted at the same time. One year ago my anxiety was so bad that I could barely bring myself to leave the house, and now I have an amazing girlfriend, a job, school and a future. It turns out life can change!

I also got a job interview today! Too bad I probably won't have time for another job.

Anyway...I doubt many people care, but a few people helped me get my life back on track a year ago, just by posting in my threads and listening to me. Thank you for that :)

Hey buddy, that is so so good to hear, I'm so happy for you. Also glad to hear that things have been going well for you. :)

great Locke!! Very happy for you

I got a job and got several hours in. It's a good job and the pay is more than I've ever made before.

Peaches said:
6 hours of work? wash my hair? food shopping? cooked for the next two days? two vegetable and wheatgrass juices and two pints of warm water with apple vinegar? pulled myself out of the deepest depression in "just" six hours of struggles? if now I manage to do some yoga (2 am) I totally aced this day

johnny196775 said:

yaaaaa = good or bad?

ladyforsaken said:
Locke said:
I started college yesterday. I'm excited and exhausted at the same time. One year ago my anxiety was so bad that I could barely bring myself to leave the house, and now I have an amazing girlfriend, a job, school and a future. It turns out life can change!

I also got a job interview today! Too bad I probably won't have time for another job.

Anyway...I doubt many people care, but a few people helped me get my life back on track a year ago, just by posting in my threads and listening to me. Thank you for that :)

Hey buddy, that is so so good to hear, I'm so happy for you. Also glad to hear that things have been going well for you. :)

great Locke!! Very happy for you

yaaaa is good. And hello. :)

Several trips to the dump with old paving stones, bricks, rendering, 2 old beds and a load of other crap. I will get this house in order if it kills me.

I saved a Lego man today:) He was just lying on the zebra crossing as cars were running over him (not directly, thankfully) and people just walking besides him.
I picked him up, took him for a walk (strapped to the edge of my pocket so he can see:) ), and placed him in the employee area of my work. Its nice and sunny in there, and people are often in there, so he´ll have company:)
So, I hope he can be happy now:) He wont live as other toys do, having friends among them, and children, but I´m happy that he has a new chance to live a life anew, as he chooses to. He was smiling as well the whole time:)

Hope helping toys counts as positive deed:D

Today I had an interview for an internship in a major company.
I think I did pretty well.

Two things. Resolved a situation at work that ensured the safety of my coworkers and made management happy.

And more importantly, I made her laugh :D

WildernessWildChild said:
Two things. Resolved a situation at work that ensured the safety of my coworkers and made management happy.

And more importantly, I made her laugh :D

Awesome. :cool:

Since my son was asking me a million questions about life, I told him the main things he needs to do as a child and to just enjoy being young cause there's no going back lol.

God dammit, I want to say "HIV" every time I see the title of this thread.

But I don't. And that makes me a good person.

I paid my moms down payment on her new house today, so she would have a nice place to live. I hope there's such a thing as karma. I hope I did what was right...

Nevertheless, I think that's something positive.

Latest posts

Back