One positive thing you accomplished today...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looked at my final grade of my first course. After 5 weeks, I have an average of a 92. I gots an A. :)

Same here, Vanilla. After 3 weeks, averaging an A in all three classes I'm taking.

An accomplishment, got the house we're going to sell cleaned out. So it's looking more and more like things will be moving along.

I found a dog and returned to owner. I took a walk and she ran to me, and no collar or any such thing, and carried her and knocked at doors(this thing terrified me) until I found her owner.

I may not be a mechanic but I think I do alright. Replaced all the spark plugs, distributor cap and rotor on the company truck all by myself. :D

Sci-Fi said:
I may not be a mechanic but I think I do alright. Replaced all the spark plugs, distributor cap and rotor on the company truck all by myself. :D

claps! :D

the day has just begun, i already been able to bring my daughter to tears of laughter while i was driving her to work...lol, now, i'm all alone, i will try to sleep a bit.

I pulled weeds outside the house i live.. will be able to put flowers instead there, it looks like

Latest posts

Back