One positive thing you accomplished today...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
user 130057 said:
annik said:
user 130057 said:
Locke said:
I took a CPR and first aid class.

That's fantastic. You never know when it will come in handy, but you can guarantee you'll be thankful of the knowledge when it is.

My dad was always the first aided at work. Not sure why he's terrible in a crisis and hates blood... :rolleyes:

Perhaps he's just waiting for the right moment and then *BAM*, he strikes out of the blue like some sort of medical ninja! :D

He He! :D

I think he just ended up with all the jobs! He was fire marshall too. I was disappointed to find out he didn't get to carry a gun! :p

user 130057 said:
I didn't give up when every fibre of my being wanted to quit.

Good for you, user 130057! I know how hard that can be.

niave said:
I filled out my first job app online in the last 10 months. :)

I'm happy for you niave, I hope you get the job! :)

i fell in love with someone today(but a hopless crush with an older women)

i never thought that i would experience this feeling again.. :)
it made me feel that im still alive

niave said:
I filled out my first job app online in the last 10 months. :)

Good luck with your job applications, niave!

lonelyfairy said:
I got up earlier than usually, small thing but makes me glad... :)

Aww, I know what you mean. So, yay!

Finally got something done I was scared to do and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be at all. :D

An interview that i had on the local tv where i work with someone from the mayor's office.

Not really a great achievement i think :|

My hard drive has been slowly dying for a while now. I bought a new hard drive from newegg, and it arrived two days ago. However, I was somewhat reluctant to change it, because I'm not used to working on mini computers (nor had I ever changed a hard drive). Then, to day, it made a horrible ticking noise and my computer froze up longer than it had been, and I knew it was time. I just changed it a bit ago and have successfully set up Windows. Oh, yea!

Mmm well that could be my desing on photoshop which i'm sending to my boss right now.

The small tv station where i work is hosting an oil paintings exposition, as part of our cultural activities and i was in charge of the canvas desing for the expo's entrance.

Latest posts

Back