One positive thing you accomplished today...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Solivagant Wrote:
I stopped someone's house from burning down.

Wow dude, I don't think anyone can top that. Good on you.

I managed to get all my jobs done while staying calm.

ladyforsaken said:
Solivagant said:
I stopped someone's house from burning down.

Thank you. :)

Well thanks for saying thanks, Lady! =] I don't need any special recognition though, I just happened to be in the right place at the right time. If my house were burning I'd hope someone would do the same for me.

^Good deeds like what you did.. should be recognised. Not everyone would actually do anything about it.. people tend to just be "onlookers". You totally deserve more than just a pat on the back or textual recognition. For goodness sake, you saved their home. :)

Sorted the car's MOT, just needs a new exhaust being fitted tomorrow, everything else ok, cool! :)

I went to see an herbalist about a medical problem my doctors have been scratching their heads about for years. I personally know two people who she helped a lot so I'm feeling optimistic.

Did my job very well for 4 days in a row. Trying to get a week of impressive work. One more day to go.

I lugged a bag of flippin' heavy self-leveling floor compound into my cart at Lowes. That bag tried to kill me.

Helped my daughter become a little bit more assertive, and then watched her in action, what a girl!

Don't you love that? I love to see my kids become the people they need to be in order to be happy :)

Latest posts

Back