One positive thing you accomplished today...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Achieved a full-on decent workout. Yay! I love how easy it is for me to tone up.

I was super nervous today. My work life has been miserable because students are disrespectful and disruptive in class.

So this weekend I made plans to lay down the law and create lessons that were full so students didn't have time to act up in class.

I gave my speech to students and new rules. I was so scared that some students would complain and get mad, and some did. And I was after my emotions would come through, but they didn't! I was tough! And class went well! I hope I can keep this up.

It is exhausting, but hopefully, it will make my survival of the rest of the school year do able.

Nicolelt said:
I was super nervous today. My work life has been miserable because students are disrespectful and disruptive in class.

So this weekend I made plans to lay down the law and create lessons that were full so students didn't have time to act up in class.

I gave my speech to students and new rules. I was so scared that some students would complain and get mad, and some did. And I was after my emotions would come through, but they didn't! I was tough! And class went well! I hope I can keep this up.

It is exhausting, but hopefully, it will make my survival of the rest of the school year do able.

Well done :) Can't have been easy to do.

Nicolelt said:

I feel ya. *hugs*
What an achievement there, you keep doing what you do.

Triple Bogey said:
Tulip23 said:
Triple Bogey said:

Having this photo printed in the local paper !

Fantastic well done you:)

Thanks ! :)

I posted that on facebook and got 9 likes ! That's the most ever !

Where are you on FB, Triple? I like your work & would like to add you to the friendlist, so that I can see your work (& you can see mine). Congrats on the exposure...creative people can never get enough of that!

As I type this, the 2nd coat of varnish on my cane is mostly dry...Got it propped up on a homemade stand, in the hall outside my apartment. Finally the handle is attached securely to the shaft. I had to shim it up & drill another hole & drive in a peg to make it so, but it works. So I can walk with my cane again. Made it a while ago out of a hickory axe handle & a piece of osage orange.

I have two commissions to work on right now, & part of the payment for the 2nd one includes my own website. Yep, my client is a copywriter who puts websites together...she works with a lot of small businesspeople, so she has a good idea of what I need. And a few minutes ago I downloaded the 3rd of three great tutorials for the pen tool, in Adobe Illustrator. (I've used Photoshop a lot, but haven't used Illustrator much.) Life is good, for now.

MTrip said:
Triple Bogey said:
Tulip23 said:
Triple Bogey said:

Having this photo printed in the local paper !

Fantastic well done you:)

Thanks ! :)

I posted that on facebook and got 9 likes ! That's the most ever !

Where are you on FB, Triple? I like your work & would like to add you to the friendlist, so that I can see your work (& you can see mine). Congrats on the exposure...creative people can never get enough of that!

As I type this, the 2nd coat of varnish on my cane is mostly dry...Got it propped up on a homemade stand, in the hall outside my apartment. Finally the handle is attached securely to the shaft. I had to shim it up & drill another hole & drive in a peg to make it so, but it works. So I can walk with my cane again. Made it a while ago out of a hickory axe handle & a piece of osage orange.

I have two commissions to work on right now, & part of the payment for the 2nd one includes my own website. Yep, my client is a copywriter who puts websites together...she works with a lot of small businesspeople, so she has a good idea of what I need. And a few minutes ago I downloaded the 3rd of three great tutorials for the pen tool, in Adobe Illustrator. (I've used Photoshop a lot, but haven't used Illustrator much.) Life is good, for now.

Hi - This is a link to my facebook page :)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/546627408761144/

Finally caught up with an old friend that I haven't properly emailed in months. 3 pages in Word. Then I made myself stop :p

EveWasFramed said:
Something big, something small....anything.

I'll start:

I managed to give my five year old a shower tonight without her drenching me like she usually does. :p

Its fine! Ill say that sun is shining and its wonderfull!

I met up with a minecrafter to co-operate on particular games (such as hide and seek), who posts youtube videos of his adventures (always wanted to do a joint video on minecraft). We're organising a bigger teamwork group on there now.

A forum that I suspected of being corrupt, turns out is being validated and it looks to be on it's last legs (I've had to wait years to expose it), and I've met an individual who shares a similarity of experiences as a result. A lot of people were supportive of my endeavours of exposing it and it feels good to have my suspicions and work finally confirmed, as well as a surprising number of supporters.

I also had a friend I hadn't spoken to in years prop me up as they were concerned I was going to fall apart, and we had a very lengthy discussion!

I feel events are starting to finally U-turn as a lot stuff I did years ago that didn't seem to do anything are finally returning the investment! I actually feel good! Probably better than I have done in years!

92% in Rescue School. Wish I'd had more time to pre-study but I'm not unhappy about it.

^Thanks. I lost points on a piece of equipment that's getting phased out within the next year (didn't take it as seriously as I should've)and mixed up on a couple of questions about gases.

Latest posts

Back