One positive thing you accomplished today...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That doesn't mean 8% of the people you attempt to rescue won't make it does it?
*cancels all mining activities in Canada*

Nope, it means there's an 8% chance I'll fresia up- good thing I work with a team :)

I have had guests in my classroom observing me two days in a row (without prior knowledge of them coming) and I rocked my lessons. :)

Starting yesterday I made a homework schedule and stuck to it! I've been doing around 7-8 hours of homework a day and have no idea how I've gotten myself to do it. Maybe out of desperation since I've been behind on homework for like a month. It's a good thing I don't really have a life so I can stay home all weekend and do homework. :D

My mom and I entertained Boomer with 4 big snowmen today, and a whole army of little snowmen. We got some great photos of him pouncing on the big ones and smiling. Hopefully we can get in another day of pictures tomorrow before the snow melts for the year.

Yesterday, as I was reflecting on the past few days, I felt pretty accomplished having watched a few of my students overcome their sea and height fears/phobias, one by one, after much encouragement. It made me realise that it is not impossible to overcome mine. I wondered though, if I can push them to do it, why can't I do the same for myself? But anywho, I was so proud of them.

And today, the feeling of accomplishment and satisfaction came again, after a colleague/friend of mine messaged me. When she first came into my department, superiors assigned me as her mentor.

A year later, today, when her performance grading was released, she sent me a message thanking me for she achieved the 2nd highest grade for her performance over the past year - and we all know it's not easy for newbies, even non-newbies, to achieve such a high grade. Even I couldn't achieve that in my first year.

It just made me smile and I'm just so proud of her. She said I should take most of the credit - but I told her, no. I really think it was all in her. I probably just threw some tips and lessons learnt in the job so she can do better than me when I first entered. I know it would have totally helped having someone there for you when you enter a new community with new tasks and workload.

I'm so happy to see others rising above their expectations. Especially people I work with and care about. I'm so proud of these people. :)

I didn't strangle two people who richly deserved it- that's an accomplishment of sorts.

I successfully completed my first 12 hours, only 36 left...

WildernessWildChild said:
I didn't strangle two people who richly deserved it- that's an accomplishment of sorts.

You just reminded me of this:

MjAxMy0wYzU0ZmIxODY3ZTU5NGI4.png

Went to the gym for my induction. It's time to shift this weight once and for all!

GraceBlossom said:
Went to the gym for my induction. It's time to shift this weight once and for all!

Hurrah! You go Grace!

Today - I made fresh coffee with cream :D

Latest posts

Back